Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Come on people lets have some love for Pascal Groß

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I know it just a normal day for him to set up one with a perfectly weighted pass, and score another with Teutonic laser guided accuracy, but we still ought to highlight the fact he is fookin great, esp when the movement around him is top notch.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Everyone loves Pascal. Great vision as always and does chip in with goals as well. 3 million quid. Bargain of the season if there ever was one

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Everyone loves Pascal. Great vision as always and does chip in with goals as well. 3 million quid. Bargain of the season if there ever was one

No they ****ing don't. Lots (some) of people near me today bemoaning him at half time.

Also, loads slagging Bong off, who I thought had a great game.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
If he had pace he'd be a £40 million player.

Alas he doesn't, neither too Propper, as was demonstrated when both running together in the middle of the park in plenty of space both unable to run away from each other but more to the point unable to run away from the West Ham defenders.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Should've been dropped a few weeks ago (& would have if hughton knew what he was doing)

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
No they ****ing don't. Lots (some) of people near me today bemoaning him at half time.

Must have some right idiots sitting near you then. .

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield

Just goes to show how clueless some of our “fans” are. If they couldn’t enjoy the spectacle and result today then they should give up their tickets for some of the thousands on the waiting list.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He had a great start to the season, hasn't been on quite so good form recently, it was great to see him back to his best today. Unsurprisingly he does best when the team are playing well and attacking (obviously it's tricky to play great through balls when there's no one making runs).

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Alas he doesn't, neither too Propper, as was demonstrated when both running together in the middle of the park in plenty of space both unable to run away from each other but more to the point unable to run away from the West Ham defenders.

Yeah, load of crap. No wonder we lost - oh, wait a minute.....

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh I forgot back to back, slo-mo, Cruyff turns, in the first half.

One in front of the East stand, then he ambled over to the West and did another 2 minutes later. :bowdown:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
He has done great, another goal and assist for us today.

I actually thought his general game was below par today other than the 2 key moments.

Been a great signing though

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Yeah, load of crap. No wonder we lost - oh, wait a minute.....

Did I say he was crap? No just he and Propper are not blessed with speed. Can't remember Beckham having speed didn't make him a bad player.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here