Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Izquierdo's goal.......excuse my indulgence

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
In the celebration picture look at how Schelotto is telling Ryan to get back in position just in case. Great pics

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Thanks....when that ball got to frame four..my thought was..oh good shot but just wide....and then ..delirium

Incredible. Adrian seems to have that corner completely covered. Probably no exaggeration to say he’ll never score a better goal - because it’s hard to see how he could. Perfection.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
So, that goal, or THE free kick at QPR.
You decide.

Incredible. Adrian seems to have that corner completely covered. Probably no exaggeration to say he’ll never score a better goal - because it’s hard to see how he could. Perfection.

It was better then Pognogs excellent free kick. Jose had about a square foot to aim for, and hit it with a moving ball. Sensational.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield

Yes, I was in the east upper directly behind the shot and just couldn’t believe how he got it in the only place that Adrian couldn’t get to. A truely special moment for him and all of us.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I haven't felt that good since Steven Gerrard scored against Germany in 2001 after I'd taken half a gram of speed in Bexhill - and I never thought you could actually get better than that, but you can. Thank-you Jose.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Not sure there is a 'keeper in the world that would've saved that. Inch perfect.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not sure there is a 'keeper in the world that would've saved that. Inch perfect.

In the very unlikely event of West Ham doing that, every 'keeper in the world would have saved it, apart from Kasper Schmeichel and the other short arsed goalie who gets dragged into the Ryan binfest.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Murray standing in an offside position for the cross, yet again.

Bah humbug.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
As reported by the BBC

WHAT. A. GOAL.

As West Ham clear a corner to the side of their area José Izquierdo chases it to retrieve the ball. Will he load it back in? He's thinking of a shot... pick it out.

From the left side of the area - on the angle of the penalty box - he curls the ball right-footed into the far top corner.

There could be two goalkeepers in there and that's going in. Stunning.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
1930247C-D2A0-4389-8C42-DC54138E98C7.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here