Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To all the kids asking the players for their shirts at the end...

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
It was excellent to see and you can tell the players loved it too.

Ryan straight after the game, then Schelotto and Dunk all giving their shirts away at the end of the match. One to remember for those little ones.

And to the kid in the north stand who asked for Dunk's shirt too. Don't give up, it didn't go unnoticed :thumbsup:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ah bollocks. Was expecting the OP to be a ranting miserablist ‘don’t let your kids do this’ monologue.

Anyway, agreed. Rather think the players love it as well. By the end of the season there’ll be 100s of signs being held up.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
22A1C545-FF9D-455A-969C-FBAAB9646A40.jpeg

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
My boy was the lucky one to get Ryan's shirt today, to say he was happy is an understatement. Was a joy to see his beaming face once given it.

We do have a great bunch of down to earth players

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Some lovely quotes from the book of Ezequiel.

It does not matter the outcome of the game when there are children who admire you. Ezequiel 3:2

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Ah bollocks. Was expecting the OP to be a ranting miserablist ‘don’t let your kids do this’ monologue.

Anyway, agreed. Rather think the players love it as well. By the end of the season there’ll be 100s of signs being held up.

Only a matter of time before the first moan from somebody that their kid didn't get a shirt :lol:

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here