Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Now that's more like it Hughton......................

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

Bobby Moore, Frank Lampard,Trevor Brooking,Tony Cottee, Harry Redknapp and Rosie the dog, your boys took one hell of a beating.

:banana::banana::banana:

Better Hughton, note we can be positive and win.

Last edited by a moderator:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
If only we played like that regularly.

Knokheart looked out of his depth.

Gross utterly superb.

D

Deleted member 2719

The boys dealt with the pressure of a BIG MATCH today so let's hope we can keep that mentality, with the extra new players breathing down Glenn's neck it made him get his finger out.

Bong had a blinder most touches in the first half according to the Beeb.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Bobby Moore, Frank Lampard,Trevor Brooking,Tony Cottee, Harry Redknapp and Rosie the dog,JEVS and MOULDY BOOTS, your boys took one hell of a beating.

:banana::banana::banana:

Better Hughton, note we can be positive and win.
Fixed for you mate.....you crackerjack

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
The boys dealt with the pressure of a BIG MATCH today so let's hope we can keep that mentality, with the extra new players breathing down Glenn's neck it made him get his finger out.

Bong had a blinder most touches in the first half according to the Beeb.

Bong was fantastic. He's always looked like he can rival our most recent left backs. A goal or two would be icing on the cake

D

Deleted member 2719

Fixed for you mate.....you crackerjack

Mate my West Ham days were decades ago, can you say that about your Man U games???

I remember a half and half like conversation with you while up the pub!!

Sea Cider

Dec 27, 2012

Gross utterly superb.

What rubbish. He's just trying too hard at the moment. With more composure he could have had a hat trick today. Just needs a goal to calm him down

D

Deleted member 2719

Bong was fantastic. He's always looked like he can rival our most recent left backs. A goal or two would be icing on the cake

I agree, i love him, he is strong and niggly and loves to attack, taking the pressure off and giving the opposition something to think about.

Bong. :bowdown:

D

Deleted member 2719

Glenn always gives his all.

Disagree, i believes he backs off, when your as slow as Glenn you can not afford to back off.

With the new guys in he has gained a spring in those 34 year old legs!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

Gross utterly superb.

What a load of bollocks. Off form, yes. Lacking confidence, yes. Trying too hard, definitely.

But the idea that the Championship player of the year is not good enough for bottom half Premier League is absolute nonsense.

We wouldn’t be here without him so show the bloke some respect and affection until he gets his form back. He works hard and deserves it.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Mate my West Ham days were decades ago, can you say that about your Man U games???

I remember a half and half like conversation with you while up the pub!!
Yep righto mate I believe you. I never hide my love for Man U.....always been a fan. Just love Albion more and what money I spend on footie goes on them. Nice to see them win and play well. Will be cheering on against the enemy United like I did in the two cup finals. Wouldn't go as far as half half scarf though ridiculous :thumbsup::bhasign::falmer:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Disagree, i believes he backs off, when your as slow as Glenn you can not afford to back off.

With the new guys in he has gained a spring in those 34 year old legs!

Disagree mate....Glen slow yes.....goal threat yes. New players in to take his place when he is knackered. He has always been good ...just not quick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here