Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
As much as I think he's fundamentally wrong, a borderline comedic prick and a privileged buffoon....
Don't do that.
Idiots.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
No, he shouldn't be attacked. Likewise, he shouldn't be talked about as a future PM.

Physical assaults on politicians should be saved for be saved for the likes of Ceausescu.
Just throw a few eggs.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Problem is that when idiots do that the stock of morons like Ress-Mogg rises. As if their crusade has some sort of justification.

D

Deleted member 2719

Problem is that when idiots do that the stock of morons like Ress-Mogg rises. As if their crusade has some sort of justification.

I know lots of people who liked him before the students twats tried roughing him up.

The Mogg, he's alright.:thumbsup:

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
This will be like a recruitment advert for the Conservative party. That dickhead covering his face whos is probably called Joshua should be exposed for the utter coward he is, what a ****!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Unfortunately British politics, and the level of debate, has been so enormously dumbed down in Britain over the last 30 years it has led to episodes such as this. It's why everyone goes around calling everyone either a stupid Nazi or an ignorant snowflake every 5 minutes. The rhetoric and sheer bare-faced lying going on in politics today is amazingly poor right now, and it's hard to see a way back out when we have a media obsessed with showbiz crap and even the more venerable institutions (Question Time, Today, Newsnight etc. etc.) indulge in all kinds of ridiculous stuff and prefer to prioritise shouty ideologues instead of people who actually know what they're talking about. Or "experts" as we used to call them before it became a dirty word (which in and of itself is a statement on how far we've fallen).

Boris Johnson for me absolutely characterises this. A man with seemingly no talent or record of success in any job he has held to date in politics, but he's managed to end up as Foreign Secretary because of "mega-lolz legend bantz" and being "funny" on TV. Thatcher would have looked on him in disgust. Churchill would probably have had him shot.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I know lots of people who liked him before the students twats tried roughing him up.

The Mogg, he's alright.:thumbsup:

Well, he's not really is he ? You wouldn't want him anywhere near office.

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Well, he's not really is he ? You wanted want him anywhere near office.

I'm sure he is alright, I really do but he comes from and lives in such a very small cultural bubble that he doesn't have the necessary life experiences to lead a country. How can he have any hope of trying to understand so many of the issues the rest of us face when he's got absolutely zero frame of reference? It's this sort of thing that led to George Osborne cutting benefits. I'm sure it wasn't deliberately malicious but his ignorance hurt a lot of people. I've no problem with people like JRM being an MP but he's simply not qualified to hold any of the most senior positions of power.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here