Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace have submitted plans for Selhurst Redevelopment

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
A very nice looking stand, and it won’t get covered in seagull shit.
I detect a edge to some of the reply’s on here, maybe the pressure of realising all the tin pot teams are catching and overtaking you, is taking its toll.
I’m sure you’ll be fine .

Nope, no seagull shit.

But, lookout for coach driver shit though.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Says the guy from West Sussex ffs

Yes like a lot of Palace fans I live in Sussex..and Palace is still my nearest team ( OK crawley but that wasn't always the case)

As I said I understand you might want to call your rivals Scum or such like but pikeys just sounds silly...its like someone calling me ginger nut when I have black hair..I just think WTF thats not a insult !!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Yes like a lot of Palace fans I live in Sussex..and Palace is still my nearest team ( OK crawley but that wasn't always the case)

As I said I understand you might want to call your rivals Scum or such like but pikeys just sounds silly...its like someone calling me ginger nut when I have black hair..I just think WTF thats not a insult !!

Explain 'seaweed'

Obviously the height of sophisticated wit and urbane humour.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I think they are sticking with the Disney theme here, Mickey Mouse club, run by Prince Charming lookalike and stadium rebuild modelled on Cinderellas tiara, which is why it is all front. (actually, another theme that runs with their club).

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I've never quite bought into this "pikey" reference for Palace fans either tbh. Its not really grounded in anything, other than it being a general derogatory term for a group of people who we consider to be the scum of the earth.

I agree.

Now, Gillingham on the other hand ....

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
It looks cheap, horrible design with that odd Georgian like arch window in the centre, it is in short, very Croydon.

That arch window is I am sure intended to recall the original Crystal Palace building, which had that sort of cross section. Can't blame them, really

Crystal.Palace.Paxton.Plan_(1).jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A very nice looking stand
Wow, you lowered the bar.
and it won’t get covered in seagull shit.
:shrug: Presumably you do get other birds in the area though?
I detect a edge to some of the reply’s on here, maybe the pressure of realising all the tin pot teams are catching and overtaking you, is taking its toll.
Interesting that you've referred to yourselves as tin pot. How is hoping to build one stand catching up with us, let alone overtaking?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Will and Sainsbury's employees get discounted tickets? They can pop in when collecting the trolleys.

Probably get more trolleys than CP will get points.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Always in our shadow now - and always will be. Trying to copy our ‘wonkey warehouse’ I see :ffsparr:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here