Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace Academy in the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't believe it myself.

I have family who have had dealings with the Palace academy and they have nothing but praise for him and his staff.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
My favourite was Bobcat Goldsthwaite from Palace Academy. I think he was in number 4 and 5?

Got to love Bobcat, especially as he managed to marry (and divorce) Nikki Cox before she ruined herself with plastic surgery. He was certainly punching well above his weight at one point, fair play to the fella.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Crystal Palace’s academy director suspended pending under-18s investigation

Crystal Palace*have suspended their long-serving academy director, Gary Issott, pending the results of an internal investigation into alleged inappropriate behaviour after suggestions emerged that he had attempted to shower with members of the club’s under-18s team at an away fixture this season."

Uh Oh!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Probably should have explained your potentially racist post on this thread, as you’d been asked to, before playing the martyr on here:

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?360971-FA-Cup-draw-mistake-possible-re-draw

Up to your old tricks sheebo eh . I had nothing to explain but someone ???had me removed from the thread . Getting back on track this is a serious allegation , one I hope Gary is totally innocent of . But in case any solicitors are reading the big board it might be a good idea to lock the thread in case the big board gets into trouble . You can’t take any risks can you .

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Getting back on track this is a serious allegation, one I hope Gary is totally innocent of.

According to the Sun, there has been no complaints from the players or their parents.

Is it so serious or is it Palace going PC mad and hanging their employee out to dry?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Seems a very odd 'charge'... if there is a charge at all.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've only just seen this (thanks to an NSCer reporting it this morning).

Again, to save someone from saying something they'll regret, I'll close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here