Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] NSC 6 Nations 2018 Competition

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I hate Pougatch's posh boy commentary. He's had the biased Kleenex out over Ireland all match, even when England are scoring tries. Ireland beat England comfortably a year ago, have won Grand Slams, have beaten everyone else this seaon, plus the All Blacks, yet his naff prose talks as if it's a fairy tale like Leicester winning the PL moment.

Should have listened to Chris Jones interviewing another Jones postmatch...loads of stupid questions

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
sixnations07.png

Here is the final table

Wales 14:13 France

Well done to Petee!

Thanks to everyone who took part this year and let's hope for a better performance from England next time.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Should have listened to Chris Jones interviewing another Jones postmatch...loads of stupid questions

I know, I hear his plum in mouth Radio5 stuff throughout the year. Boring person. Same ilk as toff Inverdale.

None of them have the charisma of Ian Roberston, but I also like the directness/honesty of Eddie Butler.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Congratulations, Petee, on winning the Six Nations competition.

I'm sorry I missed the last two weekends, Brighton Bear. My health let me down. Thank you so much for organising the competition though. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here