Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Idiots at away games

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Said it before, couldn't give a monkey's if people wish to sit/stand wherever.....my beef is when 5 try and squeeze in to 3 seats. This has a knock-on effect, annoys the whole row and is selfish.

I liked what Huddersfield did. One block on sale for us visiting fans had a zero tollerance to standing. By default I took this to mean it was fine in all other blocks, which is was.

Great move by them and I assume those who wanted to sit used their heads and chose the appropiate block.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
I liked what Huddersfield did. One block on sale for us visiting fans had a zero tollerance to standing. By default I took this to mean it was fine in all other blocks, which is was.

Great move by them and I assume those who wanted to sit used their heads and chose the appropiate block.

Everyone stood in that stand too and there were no problems from stewards.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

From recollection the whole away end was standing as per usual.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here