Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Palace sign Alexander Sorloth

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
https://www.thelocal.no/20180201/pr...norway-striker-to-premier-league-danish-media

The sale of Norwegian striker Alexander Sørloth from Danish club FC Midtjylland to Premier League Crystal Palace has been described as 'crazy' by media in Denmark...

... reported initial £8.8 million. But that fee could rise to as much as £16.5 million....

... Another remarkable aspect of the transfer is the fact that 22-year-old Sørloth, who has 12 caps and one goal for Norway, has only been at Midtjylland for half a season....

The Jutland club signed him for £300,000 last summer, with his previous notable high-level experience coming in the Dutch Eredivisie, where he scored just six goals over two seasons for FC Groningen.....

Finally, the long sought replacement for Aaron Wilbrahim!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Starting today.

(No idea if he has previously or not)

I recall he started a few games ago. I can’t remember which pundit was calling the game but he said along the lines of ‘he’s slow, he’s immobile, his touch is poor and and he’s not making any runs. Not a striker.’ Lovely.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Looked a bit naff today. You could hear Hodgson today constantly yelling at him telling him what to do also

jameswestport

Sep 7, 2011
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrhennoHDDq/

Crystal Palace's Alexander Sorloth sent a letter to a dedicated Fantasy Premier League manager who has captained him throughout the season despite the striker being goalless in the league.

The letter reads:

Dear Jonas,

It is with great pride and joy I am writing you this letter today. I have been informed by reliable sources that I am the captain, and first choice striker on your fantasy team.

I know I don't score goals, or produce many assists or get to come on much at all. Therefore it is with great pleasure I register that people still believe in me those 15 times I have been on the pitch this year.

You and all my biggest fans, mom and dad, are my inspiration in continuing my perfomances for Crystal Palace and the Norwegian national team. You are the ones I think of when I’m on the pitch for five minutes in every other match. I don’t think to much about my playing time. And since I don’t get too much time on the ball I don’t need to think about it either. Therefore I can just wander around on the pitch, look up to the stands, and wonder if you’re in the stands cheering me on.

Jonas. I hope you will come and see me warm up sometime during the season. I’ll talk to Hodgson and see to that I’ll be running up and down the sideline for a long time so that you can see me in action when you come to London.

I can’t get you free tickets. Only the best lads get. But I’ve talked to Edna at the «Popcorn-corner», and she’ll give you a 15 % discount on a bucket of popcorn.

Send me a message on Facebook if you’re travelling to England.

Your friend, captain, and striker.

Alexander Sørloth

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here