Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Glenn Murray

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Just a natural goalscorer and a brilliant professional. One of the classiest players this club has ever had, certainly in my lifetime.

Would be great if he stays involved at Brighton in some capacity when he finally retires. I think he's probably got the temperament and intelligence to make a decent manager one day.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Some performance that from Murray. I mean, how many players do an after match interview with Sky ten minutes after the match still out of breath?

Massive respect! :lol::thumbsup:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"It does not matter what league you are in, the goalposts don't move."

Glenn Murray
Sunday 4th March 2018

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
He must be on something [emoji57]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If Gareth Southgate ends up having to decide between Welbeck and Murray for the final striker slot in his squad this summer, for me today showed there's absolutely no competition.

One ran his socks off, fought battles against players superior to him technically and could have had a hat full.
The other came on, wandered about lazily and did **** all.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
a master class from GM today from start to finish.

A true leader and today's MoM by miles (even though Dunk was excellent)

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
If Gareth Southgate ends up having to decide between Welbeck and Murray for the final striker slot in his squad this summer, for me today showed there's absolutely no competition.

One ran his socks off, fought battles against players superior to him technically and could have had a hat full.
The other came on, wandered about lazily and did **** all.

If he is looking for someone to give Kane a breather then he is your man, absolutely wouldn't let us down and what a lovely send off to a great career (i know he still has a year left on his contract)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Every goal he scores and every M.O.T.M. awards he gets must piss off all of Croydon-in the same way we were pissed off watching him do the business for them. This is sweeter though.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
a master class from GM today from start to finish.

A true leader and today's MoM by miles (even though Dunk was excellent)

He is very clever at winning free kicks exactly when we need one. Doesn't always get one but we'll let him off!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I loved that bit at the end, around 90+6, where we had the ball on half way and could’ve countered, and he just turned his back and let the Arsenal player clatter into him. Buying us a precious free kick. Loved it.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Top performance from GM. Thought he could have been taken off after his yellow card against Wiltshire (and replaced by Locadia). He ran his socks off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here