Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
No Branstons Pickle?Heresy,burn him :hilton:

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
To be fair, your mixture of pickled goods, with extra mature cheddar and some proper nice ham is hard to beat, might just add some jalapeno's in for the pure hell of it, ( and change the dark ale for a cloudy cider / scrumpy) mmmmmm.....

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
To be fair, your mixture of pickled goods, with extra mature cheddar and some proper nice ham is hard to beat, might just add some jalapeno's in for the pure hell of it, ( and change the dark ale for a cloudy cider / scrumpy) mmmmmm.....

good call on the cloudy

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Ahhh now this is my sort of thread. Crusty white bread, a strong mature cheddar, pickle, preferably Branston, a couple of gherkins, and of course pickled onions. Job done.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

What place to jalapeno peppers have in a traditional English ploughman's lunch?

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Ahhh now this is my sort of thread. Crusty white bread, a strong mature cheddar, pickle, preferably Branston, a couple of gherkins, and of course pickled onions. Job done.

gherkins yeah but what to do with the rest of em hey. I dunno if I have ever seen gherkins not pickled do they exist (if so what the heck do you do with them?)

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Just came home from M&S with crusty rolls, mature cheddar, and a jar of Piccallil :thumbsup: Not the full deal, but will go well with Staropraman watching the football this evening!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Has to be cider, Large granary roll with stilton, extra strong cheddar and a good thick slice of ham. salad, pickled onions, English mustard, pickle, cox apple.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just so long as it's served by a scantily clad buxom wench holding up a board with my order number on, I'm happy.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Back in the day when a yoof, I used to go to the Lamb Inn at Wartling, they had a fantastic ploughman's, which went down nicely with a pint of local cider, especially on a warm summers afternoon on Sunday.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here