Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Coventry match - tickets ON SALE NOW

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Happened to me a couple of times.

Bloody annoying but can't see any way of avoiding it unless the club decide to open the upper tiers from the outset....

Simple existing STH in the seats available give them today to order a seat and at midnight open it to any STH and midnight tomorrow for general sale. If your too late tough as you had the chance. If they made that a general rule on reduced attendances people would soon catch on.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Simple existing STH in the seats available give them today to order a seat and at midnight open it to any STH and midnight tomorrow for general sale. If your too late tough as you had the chance. If they made that a general rule on reduced attendances people would soon catch on.

Is anyone in your seat BG?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not fair on STH whose seats are in stands which are not open.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

It's not simple at all though is it? There would be, at a guess, a good 8,000 STHs who would have no ability to buy a seat until phase 2.

Why should one group of STHs get to pick up their own seat whilst a whole load of others have to wait and then fight over the scraps remaining, or sit and hope an upper tier is made available?

How would you feel it it were just upper tiers opened and you had to wait to see what was left over?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It's not simple at all though is it? There would be, at a guess, a good 8,000 STHs who would have no ability to buy a seat until phase 2.

Why should one group of STHs get to pick up their own seat whilst a whole load of others have to wait and then fight over the scraps remaining, or sit and hope an upper tier is made available?

How would you feel it it were just upper tiers opened and you had to wait to see what was left over?

I wouldnt go simple as I wouldnt go to the upper tiers but I understand your point although I dont agree with it. You must give STH the chance to buy their normal seats even for a very limited time say 6pm, just imho.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I wouldnt go simple as I wouldnt go to the upper tiers but I understand your point although I dont agree with it. You must give STH the chance to buy their normal seats even for a very limited time say 6pm, just imho.

That's his point though. The Upper Tier people wouldn't have this.

The answer is open all tiers, let anyone who wants to buy their own seat. Different kettle of fish for a proper minor game with low expected crowd but this is for a place in the quarter final of the FA Cup.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
No have just bought mine and phoned brother to advise him as he sits next to me.

Flaming hell gramps..if he was sitting next to you all you needed to do was mention this to him. Good old fashioned conversation..v technology..tsk tsk you little scampy young'uns!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Flaming hell gramps..if he was sitting next to you all you needed to do was mention this to him. Good old fashioned conversation..v technology..tsk tsk you little scampy young'uns!

Whoosh incoming is my prediction...

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

But it doesn't affect him does it? What you say of course makes perfect sense. Unfortunately though, we are all nimbys at heart.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He’s probably hoping his seat has been sold.

I would have but he stayed in Southampton last night and was going to GunWharf Quays with his wife today so not at home and not on the internet. By phoning him he was able to go on line and buy his ticket, while it was available. Quite simple really.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I would have but he stayed in Southampton last night and was going to GunWharf Quays with his wife today so not at home and not on the internet. By phoning him he was able to go on line and buy his ticket, while it was available. Quite simple really.

Did he buy anything in Ralph Lauren?

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Normally sit in WSU but no alternative to sit in WSL for this game. Nice seat in the middle block for £12 OAP discount. Tried the East Stand for a minor cup last year and got very confused as everyone seemed to be running the wrong way.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Bought 4 seats in the North Stand to help get the upper tiers open. Looking forward to the change.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here