Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Coventry match - tickets ON SALE NOW

It’s a first giving the away fans the SW corner. The only logic I can think for this is that the club may be keeping open the possibility of letting Coventry have an even larger allocation by letting them have E1H too. This block is grey out so currently neither teams fans can buy here. This is kinda backed up by the Coventry website saying they will confirm their allocation when they know it.

Personally, if demand was there from Coventry and we were clearly not going to sell out the home ends, I’d have no objection to this.

Maybe it’s not on the table or if it is, we have to see how both sets of fans ticket sales go. Worse case it would just be used as an oversized sterile area I guess.

Colin

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It’s a first giving the away fans the SW corner. The only logic I can think for this is that the club may be keeping open the possibility of letting Coventry have an even larger allocation by letting them have E1H too. This block is grey out so currently neither teams fans can buy here. This is kinda backed up by the Coventry website saying they will confirm their allocation when they know it.

Personally, if demand was there from Coventry and we were clearly not going to sell out the home ends, I’d have no objection to this.

Maybe it’s not on the table or if it is, we have to see how both sets of fans ticket sales go. Worse case it would just be used as an oversized sterile area I guess.

Colin

So, which sections could they have? How many people?

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Exactly what I did! The BUY button is in a weird place!

I have made this error several times over the year or so, usually when rushing matters. I imagine that many others have done the same.It would be easier if the line was changed and was positioned underneath the buy button. Yes, a minor point but rather an irritant.

Haven't read the whole thread so this may well have been answered. Any reason why I can't by my own ST seat for this game? That's what used to happen, ST holders had a limited time to secure their own seat. Have they changed the rules or did I miss the time limit?

So, which sections could they have? How many people?

The East lower can be divided to give away fans either block H or G and H. The fact that G is already on sale to us means that H block is still in the balance. This would be around 600 more tickets minus a couple of columns for segregation.

I’m assuming the entire south including the corners is pretty darn close to 4500. We know blocks B to F are 3000. So I’m guessing blocks A, G H and I make up the other 1500. There will have to be a bit lost of I block for segregation.

So potential for a 5k away following....

Haven't read the whole thread so this may well have been answered. Any reason why I can't by my own ST seat for this game? That's what used to happen, ST holders had a limited time to secure their own seat. Have they changed the rules or did I miss the time limit?

Because a good proprotion of the stadium that houses season ticket holders is either not on sale or has already been turned over to away fans.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

As I understand it, only the lower tiers are at present open, so all season ticket holders are given the chance to buy wherever they want, to be fair to those in the upper tiers whose seat is (currently) not available to them. Not saying whether right or wrong -just giving the logic as I see it.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
As I understand it, only the lower tiers are at present open, so all season ticket holders are given the chance to buy wherever they want, to be fair to those in the upper tiers whose seat is (currently) not available to them. Not saying whether right or wrong -just giving the logic as I see it.

And this approach will be a direct response to the poor turn out for the Palace cup game where the club DID open all stands and got caught out.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Bozza, think the club have really underestimated this now its Sat 3pm. I may be wrong to wait and if I miss out then at least if gives someone else a chance to go.

You have summed it up perfectly. I am not sure what to do. I normally sit with football friends that I am bot socially in contact with . Normally in East upper.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
You have summed it up perfectly. I am not sure what to do. I normally sit with football friends that I am bot socially in contact with . Normally in East upper.

I just called to upgrade for tomorrow, asked the question. The chap said they hope to open all stands but, couldn't give me a definite answer so,:shrug:

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Only 8100 tickets left in lower tier. Will be gone by lunchtime (probably) - hurry!

Doubt it. Around about 13500 were put on sale yesterday. So we've sold nearly 5500.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Wonder if the club will open ESU (for the benefit of TV) before WSU? Those hoping to sit in the latter could be in for a long wait...

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
The East lower can be divided to give away fans either block H or G and H. The fact that G is already on sale to us means that H block is still in the balance. This would be around 600 more tickets minus a couple of columns for segregation.

I’m assuming the entire south including the corners is pretty darn close to 4500. We know blocks B to F are 3000. So I’m guessing blocks A, G H and I make up the other 1500. There will have to be a bit lost of I block for segregation.

So potential for a 5k away following....

If we give them E1H and W1A, that will total about 1370. The South Stand holds a bit over 4500.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I have made this error several times over the year or so, usually when rushing matters. I imagine that many others have done the same.It would be easier if the line was changed and was positioned underneath the buy button. Yes, a minor point but rather an irritant.

This. Very poor design. Wonder how many people have ended up accidentally buying a West Ham ticket instead of a Coventry ticket? :lol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
How does concourse segregation work if we give Coventry E1H and W1A ?

Is it easy ?

Line of stewards in the concourse ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here