Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2128293031

0 Not allowed!
    Seems to me the club turned the table on those who didn't bother with the 3rd round and have managed to sell the less desirable areas to fans like me who wouldn't take a chance on the other areas opening. Now the majority of seats left are of probably the most desirable and should all be snapped up quickly. Good business plan or bad judgement?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by golddene View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Seems to me the club turned the table on those who didn't bother with the 3rd round and have managed to sell the less desirable areas to fans like me who wouldn't take a chance on the other areas opening. Now the majority of seats left are of probably the most desirable and should all be snapped up quickly. Good business plan or bad judgement?
      These are all clear view seats with no obstructions against Coventry City....COVENTRY CITY. Perspective and reality are paramount. Go to QPR in a promotion battle and the view is obscured by a roof and a post. Deal with it.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Is it PotG? View Post
      These are all clear view seats with no obstructions against Coventry City....COVENTRY CITY. Perspective and reality are paramount. Go to QPR in a promotion battle and the view is obscured by a roof and a post. Deal with it.
      I was not criticising the seats or view? Just stating my opinion that the seats mainly left unsold in the recent past for the less desirable games have been snapped up first and now the club are able to sell areas which historically are the sold out first.
      There was no intention to critique, just asking if it was good planning or poor judgement? As for dealing with it

0 Not allowed!
      Anyone buying the stat from the club that 60% of people going so far are first time attendees to the Amex this season?

If true thatís seriously impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Barham's tash View Post
      Anyone buying the stat from the club that 60% of people going so far are first time attendees to the Amex this season?

If true that’s seriously impressive.

Hadn't seen that, truly impressive and augers well for the future, our fortunes just get better.

0 Not allowed!

Not at all, no. Anyone that's unallocated in a STH + X tickets purchase could be anyone, and some will be STHs themselves.
      Objective but passionate

0 Not allowed!

No. It’s clearly nonsense. They’ve no idea who many of the tickets have been bought for.
      Stand or Fall

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
      Not at all, no. Anyone that's unallocated in a STH + X tickets purchase could be anyone, and some will be STHs themselves.
      What, and miss out on the loyalty points ?? Imagine vast majority of STHs will have assigned their seats......
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"
      Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dazzer6666 View Post
      What, and miss out on the loyalty points ?? Imagine vast majority of STHs will have assigned their seats......
      A harvest festival for which all the season ticket holders I bought for were signed up to.
      Last edited by Blue Valkyrie; 13-02-2018 at 09:35.
      Out of contract June 2019 : Bruno, Bong

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
      No. It’s clearly nonsense. They’ve no idea who many of the tickets have been bought for.
      That’s what I thought. Very odd comment from the club!
      Barndoor Gatting, Barndoor Davies, Barndoor Holroyd, Barndoor Paynter. Who is next for this coveted title? Barnes is currently favourite to take the crown from Billy Paynter.