Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ben Hall joins Notts County

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
On loan until the end of the season. The centre-half who we signed from the SPL a while back and who hasn’t been seen since.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Never seemed destined for the PL but you have to take these chances.

Hopefully he plays then comes back here for one final chance in the reserves. We certainly have a good set up for CBs so a good place to be, and if doesn't work out I'm sure he'll find a job in the lower leagues or back playing Monkey Tennis.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
He is a very good player.

Notts County were probably chosen coz the Manager knows the Notts County Manager and that allows them to get good up to date progress during the loan spell.

Too many good centre halves ahead of the lad at Brighton as it stands so make or break year ahead of the lad in terms of a Brighton future

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Wasn't he already on loan there from September? or am I thinking of someone else? I seem to remember he played in the last round of the FA CUP! Or was that Ben White?
Just checked and I'm wrong it was Ben White at Newport sorry, carry on:shootself

Last edited:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Never seemed destined for the PL but you have to take these chances.

Hopefully he plays then comes back here for one final chance in the reserves. We certainly have a good set up for CBs so a good place to be, and if doesn't work out I'm sure he'll find a job in the lower leagues or back playing Monkey Tennis.

A tad harsh, I think the lad just needs to be playiong more games, both for experience, and for the club to see what he is capable of. The problem, with four more than capable central defenders in front of him, is going to being able to beak through.

Hopefully by playing games regularly for a club chasing promotion from League 2, will help him to do just that.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Ben is making his English league debut tonight for the Magpies having started against Carlisle United. Currently 2-0 up at half-time.

(We won't mention the Newport County score where Ben White and his mates are losing 4-0 at Mansfield - bit of a Wembley hangover?)

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Ben Hall helps Notts County to 3 points with a 2-1 win over Carlisle United:-

[TWEET]963528430749929477[/TWEET]

Ben White and Newport County lose 5-0 to Mansfield Town.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here