Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How is the end of the January transfer window going to play out for you?

How will you be monitoring the end of the transfer window?

• On the train back from Southampton - using t'internets on my phone

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Driving back from Southampton - 5Live and TalkSport

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • A passenger in a car from Southampton - mix of phone and radio

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • At home, feet up, watching the TV

Votes: 38 50.7%
  • Working or similar with only a radio for company

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • I won't be able to monitor it

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Some other way (please state)

Votes: 6 8.0%

• Total voters

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I’m in my hotel in the New Forest about to go to some meetings then footie. What luck I needed to be here today

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
At that time, will the chavs from Lancing & Sompting be hanging around the training ground, dancing about behind the Sky reporter, making silly faces and waving their arms?

I'd ask for a friend, but I don't have any......

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Each transfer window is the same, fixed to the internet all day long awaiting an announcement to excite and fuel the passion of hope and desire. Every time ending feeling as though I've wasted the entire day and won't ever do it again but alas here I am once more refreshing pages every few minutes in expectation of something spectacular to be announced

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I normally spend transfer deadline day trying to look busy at work while paying far too much attention to the internet to see who’ve we’ve been linked with etc. By happy coincidence I’ve actually got today off and save taking my youngest for a hospital appointment the day is mine to while away with Sky Sports News for company.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I wont be paying much attention, unless somethng pops up on NSC whilst I stream the game, I think, and stand to be proved wrong, that our dealings (with players in) (I am not too fussed about payers out at this stage) this window are finished, stoopid having a a game this day

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I wont be paying much attention, unless somethng pops up on NSC whilst I stream the game, I think, and stand to be proved wrong, that our dealings (with players in) (I am not too fussed about payers out at this stage) this window are finished, stoopid having a a game this day

Agreed, an absolute pointless day to have a game on

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Seeing we're in a slightly different position to the last one, where we're not anticipating 'that striker.'
I can see a less frenzied, calmer NSC, hopefully Albion will buy at least a midfielder.
Listening to R5L.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Entertaining at home this evening but will cast a slanty eye to all things twitter and SSN with a smattering of Premier League tonight post Spuds United as they’re doing a transfer window special.

They’ve signed a top top top pundit in Harry to provide the high level intellectual insight into what happens “buy high sell low x 1000” typically for him.

Might prove mildly entertaining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
It is very strange having the transfer deadline on the night of a match. I shall listen on the way back from Southampton, but it looks like we won't be doing any late business anyway. Must be very odd for the club though.

What if Messi phones Hughton begging him to take him for the rest of the season (he has heard we are a tax haven) and Chris is too busy to take the call?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
It is very strange having the transfer deadline on the night of a match. I shall listen on the way back from Southampton, but it looks like we won't be doing any late business anyway. Must be very odd for the club though.

What if Messi phones Hughton begging him to take him for the rest of the season (he has heard we are a tax haven) and Chris is too busy to take the call?

I'm pretty sure Paul Barber is more than capable of taking the call and telling Messi that he isn't tall enough to be our target man.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Listening to BBC Sussex commentary, then talksport using a wind up radio whilst sat in a burnt out ford transit eating cold chips from a bin.at the top of Wilson Avenue.

Probably

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here