Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nick Powell

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
[tweet]958711574285369344[/tweet]
Quality comment from someone that really knows their stuff on that article:

"Should be going for someone like Ignacio Camacho from Malaga - would be the perfect signing as an attacking midfielder."

camacho.png

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I think Nick Powell would be a really good signing. He looked a class above everyone on the field against West Ham at the weekend. Sir Alex saw something in him as a kid, but it was too much too soon, and injuries really didn't help. He has his mojo back now, and personally I think he's a class player, and a large reason why Wigan are tearing it up this season.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
I think Nick Powell would be a really good signing. He looked a class above everyone on the field against West Ham at the weekend. Sir Alex saw something in him as a kid, but it was too much too soon, and injuries really didn't help. He has his mojo back now, and personally I think he's a class player, and a large reason why Wigan are tearing it up this season.

What he said!

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Reluntantnicko journalist with excellent contacts twitter...
Brighton. In bigger for Nick Powell at Wigan. Not big enough. But don't need this kind of thing on deadline day ...

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Reluntantnicko journalist with excellent contacts twitter...
Brighton. In bigger for Nick Powell at Wigan. Not big enough. But don't need this kind of thing on deadline day ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here