Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Look at the BBC match stats and the only thing we're ahead on is fouls. Sad but poor. Gotta beat West Ham on Saturday.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Hughton is breaking my heart, I desperately wanted the Norwich fans to be wrong, I wanted him to prove he wasn’t a predictable defensive manager :nono:

Even I knew the Championship tactics of scraping wins by one goal was never going to work in the Prem .

Nice guy , but not his league I’m afraid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Sorry but if we are that poor on Saturday then I will personally drive Chris as far away as possible , so so defensive and negative and boring . Went to Norwich games with a mate and that was torture watching that a couple of times a year. A good Championship manager that Chris one way Hughton

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
We played shite and got a point away from home, so not a disaster. Keeps Southampton well in the mix, need a win on Saturday though.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
It's the manner in which we lose that is so soul destroying. We seem to have a complete total inability at the money to put a string of passes together, take a decent free kick corner or even cross the ball. Leo is the striker we need but he's not going to get any service from the wings sadly.

We drew the game I was watching!

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
On the bright side, Soton will be even more frustrated with a draw than us, but that was by and large an insipid performance tonight, gotta go for the JUGGLER against a depleted West Ham side this Saturday

Peter Ward

Dec 5, 2014
out back
Our possession of the ball = 35% (that's just half an hour of the game) to their 65%. We can expect this against the top five, but come on, against this Stains shower NO.

GypsyKing

Feb 4, 2013
I don't care if we lose as long we tried to win... the constant lack of ambition is becoming increasingly boring. Where's the entertainment in this style of play?

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I'm officially worried now. Locadia, Ulloa or Murray won't change the fact that away from home we are content to keep 6 players back for most of the game.

Goberpiles

Feb 25, 2017
We keep on having these must win games and don’t win, still have four of the top six to play, at what stage do we stop with the must win games because so far we can’t deliver.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
We’re going down, I’ve accepted it now. Hoping we can do a Burnley and come back up stronger both physically and mentally.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here