Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Goberpiles

Feb 25, 2017
What is the point of signing an injured player at this rate we will be lucky to see him play this season, loan signing on the bench, I’d have thrown him into it. Not impressed thought we would go down fighting playing attacking football, let’s see what happens.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Just another example of Hughton being out of his depth. And totally devoid of any tactical sense. He is a one trick pony...We will be 1-0 down within 25mins against a poor Southampton side and the game will be over. That selection gives them all the incentive they need...I really hope this is bounced 100 times later and I'm proved totally wrong. But it won't be. We are going down unless this approach changes and changes very quickly.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Two words sum up my view of CH - I despair.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Haven't read all the posts, mostly because the whingers are out in force, but from what I've seen of the line up.....I'm quietly confident. I think I'm looking forward to this

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Haven't read all the posts, mostly because the whingers are out in force, but from what I've seen of the line up.....I'm quietly confident. I think I'm looking forward to this

Whinging is one thing, being disheartened is entirely different. Maybe worth reading the posts before pontificating :thumbsup:

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Haven't read all the posts, mostly because the whingers are out in force

Don't blame you Coldean - And we haven't even kicked off yet. Some of the comments about the best manager we've ever are quite disgraceful! This time last year we were singing we're on our way and scoring hatfuls (under the same manager). This is a different league and a different challenge - stay together FFS!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Don't blame you Coldean - And we haven't even kicked off yet. Some of the comments about the best manager we've ever are quite disgraceful! This time last year we were singing we're on our way and scoring hatfuls (under the same manager). This is a different league and a different challenge - stay together FFS!

When Hughton first arrived. I was one of the few who said he was a great appointment and will take us up. I reckon 70/30 we're very uninspired... I also said he isn't up to managing in Premership, which he isn't. There's no shame in being a top class championship manager. I wish I was..But this is above his level.....and before people start moaning about money. We have actually spent a damned sight more than most.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I also said he isn't up to managing in Premership, which he isn't.
Nonsense.
.....and before people start moaning about money. We have actually spent a damned sight more than most.
Er, no we haven't. Do you understand what 'most' means? The cost of our squad is a tiny fraction of the cost of other squads, we're in the bottom few.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here