Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Jose is just a marginal upgrade on Kaz. Blast down line, cut in, shoot. all he ever looks to do. quicker though....

We need to come out like we started the first half.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Nil desperandum.

I’ve boiled the kettle and joined the water with some of the finest Lidl tea leaves and, AND:

The leaves say a victory will come by two goals to none*

*-please note, I assume no responsibility if the tea leaves prove tricksy, I am merely their conduit to Earth. I only tell what they tell.
To argue with them, well, it is folly.

A fey 0-2.

Albion.

And one from Chelsea, and we'll be 12th !

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Nil desperandum.

I’ve boiled the kettle and joined the water with some of the finest Lidl tea leaves and, AND:

The leaves say a victory will come by two goals to none*

*-please note, I assume no responsibility if the tea leaves prove tricksy, I am merely their conduit to Earth. I only tell what they tell.
To argue with them, well, it is folly.

A fey 0-2.

Albion.
:smokin:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I can predict what Jose is gonna do before he gets the ball, though to be fair it sometimes works.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
If we LOSE this now I shall RUN onto the pitch NAKED on Saturday and BLOW bubbles out of my BACKSIDE

Blimey, two people have given you a THUMB for that :eek::ohmy::laugh:

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
When Hughton first arrived. I was one of the few who said he was a great appointment and will take us up. I reckon 70/30 we're very uninspired... I also said he isn't up to managing in Premership, which he isn't. There's no shame in being a top class championship manager. I wish I was..But this is above his level.....and before people start moaning about money. We have actually spent a damned sight more than most.

I guess this is just a difference of opinion. I respect yours but don't share it.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I do hope we have learnt from our mistakes when going a goal up. Parking the bus is not the way forward .

Albion100

Jan 4, 2013
Patcham
Huge, huge half. Come on lads believe you can win. Composure and game management is what's needed. We can do it. Need a big half from Stephens, Propper, Gross in fact all of them.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_2018-01-31-20-46-20.png

Definitely not dreaming now :thumbsup:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
They are bound to come out all guns blazing. Take the sting out of them.

Come on Chelsea and Burnley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here