Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Members

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Excellent stuff. I still have a Blu-Ray too.

Sub Rosa does seem to be a popular track for alternaive / new versions, extras, your wish.... and all that On another forum I've been requested to do a remix without drums / percussion, which could be interesting. I'll definitely start having a play and see what that brings forth.

Re; the visuals / video - it's something I'm very keen to do. My video efforts date have been very much home-made so I'd like to see what someone who knows what they're actually doing could do! If there are any NSCers into that sort of thing who fancy a little project let me know.
    Sub Rosa would be a wonderful orchestral piece live without percussion
    OR on the other end of the spectrum...
    another mix it could work well IMO with could be a heavier drum beat and a bassline

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by maffew View Post
      Sub Rosa would be a wonderful orchestral piece live without percussion
      OR on the other end of the spectrum...
      another mix it could work well IMO with could be a heavier drum beat and a bassline
      I'll echo what I said having listened a fair few times, feck it would make an awesome DubStep track, I have a zillion music likes but am a bit of a bass head
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      Very limited edition CDs now shipping if anyone fancies one (available from Bandcamp via link in my signature).

Attachment 93924
      really enjoyed listening to that, music to get lost in, bit like a French arty film, compulsive to watch, but just as it starts to make sense the screen goes blank and F I N rolls slowly down. I've emailed the link to my friend as I think she'll love it. Now for a glass of wine and an encore

Thank you!
      Way Down South

1 Not allowed!
      Very limited edition CDs now shipping if anyone fancies one (available from Bandcamp via link in my signature).

Attachment 93924
      Lovely stuff. Mrs Si Gull has just ordered me a copy for my birthday. Cheers!
      Yo soy Albion

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pearl View Post
      really enjoyed listening to that, music to get lost in, bit like a French arty film, compulsive to watch, but just as it starts to make sense the screen goes blank and F I N rolls slowly down. I've emailed the link to my friend as I think she'll love it. Now for a glass of wine and an encore

Thank you!
      Lovely to hear, thank you. Hope you enjoyed your glass of wine

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Si Gull View Post
      Lovely stuff. Mrs Si Gull has just ordered me a copy for my birthday. Cheers!
      Excellent! Many thanks, much appreciated and hope you have a good birthday.

1 Not allowed!
      Nice surprise to get home and find the CD waiting for me. Cheers matey.
      My music blog: de-minimis music

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Buzzer View Post
      Nice surprise to get home and find the CD waiting for me. Cheers matey.
      Pleasure mate.

Whilst I'm here, thank you to everyone who has shown the love so far, it really does mean the world.

A lot of people are especially liking Sub Rosa, so I'm currently working on doing some remixing of it, including a mournful (no drums) 'Sussex Winter' mix with a view to an EP release sometime in the not too distant future.

I'm also looking for someone to put together some visuals for some tracks, so if you / someone you know is a damn site better at that sort of thing than I am and fancies having a go then get in touch please.

Cheers! Darren x
      Everyday Is Like Sunday Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar
      The Seaside Town They Forgot To Close Down

1 Not allowed!
      A lot of people are especially liking Sub Rosa, so I'm currently working on doing some remixing of it, including a mournful (no drums) 'Sussex Winter' mix with a view to an EP release sometime in the not too distant future.
      Great stuff! Looking forward to hearing what promises to be a monster remix.

I'm also looking for someone to put together some visuals for some tracks, so if you / someone you know is a damn site better at that sort of thing than I am and fancies having a go then get in touch please.
      The guy who does your always atmospheric artwork seems to have what he does down to a fine art. Just give him an old Super 8 camera and get him to film you moodily walking the winter Downs, remoter the better.

If you're GENUINELY stuck (and with all the film making talent on NSC, you won't be) then get in touch, I may be able to suggest somebody. Either way, don't over-fret about the visuals, they'll take care of themselves when the music reaches the much wider audience it fully deserves.
      Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson

1 Not allowed!
      Pleasure mate.

Whilst I'm here, thank you to everyone who has shown the love so far, it really does mean the world.

Cheers! Darren x
      I might know someone who could help with visuals. A very good friend is a film-maker. Can put you in touch if you like.
      My music blog: de-minimis music