Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Parking in Southampton

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
No, that is the ground itself,if you choose that as your destination without a permit to park in one of the car parks at the ground i think you will end up in all sorts of bother. There are better options on here, unless of course you do have a permit in which case full steam ahead

I think I’ll be parking up with the rest of NSC at the Woolston end of the Itchen bridge and walking across. Cheers for advice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Woolston it is, I will have a red rose and Daily Mail if anyone fancies a date

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Word of warning. The Avenue has got some pretty major works going on at the moment if anyone was planning to use it. Also, you can't access the M27 without going to Beastleigh and turning around.

Parking at Southampton Airport Parkway (in the multi-storey NOT the airport side of the station - Wide Lane) and getting the train in and out isn't a bad idea. Cheap in the evening and worst case is you'll be on the 2225 train and on the M27 by 1040 max.

If the post match traffic I usually see is any guide, parking on the 'town' side of the river is a very bad idea indeed.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Just posting this for future reference: St Mary's church, the other side of the railway tracks from the ground, does matchday parking on its grounds. Not sure of the price but 5 minute walk from the ground.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Jesus it was slow missed the first five minutes as well

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Jesus it was slow missed the first five minutes as well

One of those journeys where the Sat Nav ETA just got later and later. Had confidence we'd make kick-off when we parked up just by the bridge and joined a fair few Saints fans on the march to the ground.

Got in just as Izquierdo should have put us one up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here