Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brendan Cole has been fired from Strickly come dance!

el punal

Brendan Cole is arguably the most famous NZ in the Northern hemisphere!

Can you think of one NZ who has accomplished more through his exploits and shear strength of personality?

If this isn't a wind up, I give you - Sir Edmund Hillary, he of Everest fame, Jonah Lomu, Dan Carter, Richie McCaw and any number of All Black rugby players. Russell Crowe, Peter Jackson, Lucy Lawless :love:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

Can you think of one NZ who has accomplished more through his exploits and shear strength of personality?

Taika Waititi is inarguably mre famous than Brendan ****ing Cole.

Though BC does get serious credit for grafting Natasha Kaplinsky,

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I've never forgiven him for having a fight with Bombhead on the 2006 series of Love Island. Karma finally catching up with him.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I'm sure I speak for everyone on NSC when I say, what the hell are the BBC playing at? The feeling is much the same as when Wolf was fired from Gladiators! Empty, loss and slight nausea! Sure he had an eye for the ladies but when you have that all round package wouldn't you! As he (Brendan) says everything is emotional and raw at the moment; (me) I'm sure after a week or so when the grief and anger will start to go a more balanced view will ensue! I know its just a dream but if they can get Darren Day on board I may be able to return to the programme.

Really???? In the words of a Great Unknown philosopher "get a life".

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
He’s going to Palace as their on loan striker, good with his feet, not bad in the air, waltz’s through defences

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
My mrs has long reckoned he "looks a bit rapey" so will be glad he has got the boot.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Head judge Len was replaced by Shirley Ballas, but I don't know many who like her. Brendan argued with her opinion a couple of times, so it makes you wonder.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Sir Richard Hadlee?

Sir Peter Blake? (RIP)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Er, Sir Edmund Hillary?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Just been reading that although Russia says fighting in Aleppo is over the UN has decried it the 'worst humanitarian tragedy of the 21st century'
Now I hear Brendon Cole (who he) has broken down in tears on live tv. It just breaks my heart. Let’s hope he can get his life back on track.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield

If this isn't a wind up, I give you - Sir Edmund Hillary, he of Everest fame, Jonah Lomu, Dan Carter, Richie McCaw and any number of All Black rugby players. Russell Crowe, Peter Jackson, Lucy Lawless :love:

In the world of cricket: Richard Hadlee.

And to add one not mentioned yet: Bruce McLaren.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here