Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brendan Cole has been fired from Strickly come dance!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Can he play left back, and does this mean he's on a "free"?:lolol:

With a surname of Cole, there's every chance.

Unlikely to be our most popular signing though, so probably best to pass on this option.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Brendan Cole is arguably the most famous NZ in the Northern hemisphere!

Can you think of one NZ who has accomplished more through his exploits and shear strength of personality?

Er yes. Yes I think most people can. Arguably Gail Platts Corrie son is the most famous Manc out of Lancashire. I guess it depends on what you read/watch shite/if you went to school

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Brendan Cole is arguably the most famous NZ in the Northern hemisphere!

Can you think of one NZ who has accomplished more through his exploits and shear strength of personality?

He's a sheep shearer?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
He never quite re-created his form when he partnered Peter Beardsley up-front with Newcastle and never recovered from his perceived boring managerial style at Liverpool. He, therefore, had it coming.
I think you've got the wrong bloke. Cole scored loads of goals for Newcastle before controversially moving to Man United for a then record fee. His partnership with Dwight York was lauded and he won trophies but was always dogshit when playing for England.

I must admit that I was surprised that he then made a second career as a self obsessed wanker on Strictly.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Just been reading that although Russia says fighting in Aleppo is over the UN has decried it the 'worst humanitarian tragedy of the 21st century'
Now I hear Brendon Cole (who he) has broken down in tears on live tv. It just breaks my heart. Let’s hope he can get his life back on track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPFety1PsQs

I fear for BC (Brendan Cole), I fear for a cruise ship contract for the next 20 years, it's like George Best leaving United at his height!

W3 BHA

Nov 16, 2009
How about the Finn Brothers (Crowded House). They wrote music without which there would be no dance.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Len made his own mind up good for him .Bruce stayed far to long and became a joke figure and about as funny as woodworm in a cripples crutch . The BBC have got this right with Brendan . New blood needed . Now the Clifton's marriage is in trouble there could be another change or changes to come .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here