Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Just when you thought modern football couldn't get any worse....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
....I give you The One Show. What an embarrassing shower of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate the morons who get marched in there and have to stand around in the background and scream at whoever/whatever the plug/placement of the day is.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm still amazed that they managed to find someone to replace Christine Bleakley who looks exactly like Christine Bleakley.

And with a Celtic connection too.

D

Deleted member 2719

If anyone finds out who Hove Albion are or what that Coventry kid was gagging on let us know would you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For years it p3ssed me off that the BBC called out Brighton in the results service and left out the Hove Albion and I didn't even live in Hove.
Maybe they were just trying to even it up a bit!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Makes me laugh that all you moany old gits had to watch The One Show.....:lolol:

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
I generally tend to find that the only time that it's worth watching The One Show is when Lucy Siegle is on it. One to file under guilty pleasures.

I'm sure Robbie Savage really raised the intelligence quotient on that show.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

el punal

Sitting in my car at lunchtime listening to the semi final draw in 1983
Us, Arsenal, Utd and Sheffield Wed

Banged me head on the roof

Me too, and I had a sunroof!

Really though, wasn't it so much simpler in those days? On Radio 2 - "And now we go over to FA Headquarters at Lancaster Gate for the draw for the FA Cup 3/4/5/6th round with the Football Association's secretary Ted Croker . . . "

Balls in the bag, balls drawn out the bag, the compulsory shake of the balls, more balls out, draw done. Everyone happy, thank you and goodnight. None of the complete, ghastly, toe curling shitfest that we endure now.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Me too, and I had a sunroof!

Really though, wasn't it so much simpler in those days? On Radio 2 - "And now we go over to FA Headquarters at Lancaster Gate for the draw for the FA Cup 3/4/5/6th round with the Football Association's secretary Ted Croker . . . "

Balls in the bag, balls drawn out the bag, the compulsory shake of the balls, more balls out, draw done. Everyone happy, thank you and goodnight. None of the complete, ghastly, toe curling shitfest that we endure now.

Clubs that care about the FACup

Top six Premier League
Bottom 18 League 1
Most of League 2

It's a mess now

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I generally tend to find that the only time that it's worth watching The One Show is when Lucy Siegle is on it. One to file under guilty pleasures.

I'm sure Robbie Savage really raised the intelligence quotient on that show.

Mmmmmmmm, Lucy Siegle. Top bangers!

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
Our Albion 'fan' was conspicuous by his absense from most of the camera shots, I even wondered if we had a rep there at all at one stage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here