Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Coventry at HOME

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
That and they are likely to be the lowest ranked club still in it.

They showed Burnley v Lincoln at the same stage last season - not a million miles away in terms of the club's profiles and league standings. Coventry probably have more of a story for the reason you state.

In that case I envisage a Saturday lunch time kick off on BBC, so it's not a particular dent on otherwise modest viewing figures at that time.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Looking at their fans' forum they are unexcited but not unoptimistic against a side that will be focussed on a relegation fight and putting out their second string. Appreciative of support for a SISU-out protest and I really hope we can give that a go. I'm not sure what the south end can actually accommodate. Their maximum allowance is 4500 but I've an idea we can only fit 3.5k to 4k in that end. Could be wrong though and hopefully the price will be attractive. My guess would be no travel (not enough time to organise it?) and £20 as the base line before concessions.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Looking at their fans' forum they are unexcited but not unoptimistic against a side that will be focussed on a relegation fight and putting out their second string. Appreciative of support for a SISU-out protest and I really hope we can give that a go. I'm not sure what the south end can actually accommodate. Their maximum allowance is 4500 but I've an idea we can only fit 3.5k to 4k in that end. Could be wrong though and hopefully the price will be attractive. My guess would be no travel (not enough time to organise it?) and £20 as the base line before concessions.

I'm not sure why there'd be not be inclusive travel, at least for logistical reasons - it was included in the Palace £25 tickets in the third round.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If we didn't even manage 15,000 for the Palace game in 3rd round then it could be just the North stand and the South stand

Barber's pricing plan will determine the attendance, plus a bit of luck with the match kept on a weekend day time.

If he wants a huge crowd and at the same time make a great PR move, £15 for adults would be fantastic.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

Why on earth would there be no travel?

That would kill any chance of a decent attendance.

There will be 4,500 cov fans, where do you expect them to park?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Why on earth would there be no travel?

That would kill any chance of a decent attendance.

There will be 4,500 cov fans, where do you expect them to park?

I would expect them to get a train or bus. Hardly expensive in terms of the cost of an away trip :shrug:
Depends if you want to keep the ticket price down.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Usually travel isn't included in the ticket price for cup games is it? Only league games automatically have it included.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

Arsenal had 4500 in the cup game didn’t they a few years back?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Totally pointless Showing Chelsea thump Hull. City nailed on and Man Utd at Udders also

Man City will be 1st choice as a BBC pick, BT Sport then get 2nd choice so will choose Man Utd. BBC will then get 3rd pick and will choose the team who will get the highest viewers.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here