Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Coventry at HOME

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Yes in theory this is a great draw for us and a wonderful chance to progress to the QF, however they've beaten Stoke (which we couldn't do) and are flying high in div 2. They will be confident in causing an upset or at least take us to a replay! I hope Chris takes this game seriously and plays a very strong team otherwise there is a strong chance we will get beaten.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Itll be a tough game, especially if we put second strings out again. Any team doing well in their league will have their tales up! Great tie though, good club coventry going through what we went through. Should be a good attendance i reckon. Would happily join in any SISU protest too

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
If and it is a big IF, we can get good results against saints, hammers and stoke, surely we can put out a strong team. Also, there is a week gap between Stoke and Coventry and another week until Swansea.
Yes I know but it's Ulloa fever!

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Fantastic draw. Coventry fans have had a very tough last ten years (or longer). They'll fill out their allocation easily.

Was hoping for Sheffield United as I've got a soft spot for them and one of my best mates has a season ticket at Bramall Lane. Another huge team who have had a lean time.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I would think we will be a good shout to be a televised game, a good chance of a giant killing, Coventry's great away support at MK, us, struggling a bit, it has all the ingredients for a great cup tie.

And, someone other than Murray might score!!

Not sure that Coventry beating BHA could ever be termed a 'giant killing' regardless of respective divisions, or were you meaning us beating them?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Arsenal had 4500 in the cup game didn’t they a few years back?

Fair enough. I've no idea what the south stand holds but I would expect Coventry to sell 4500 so if the pricing is right it should be a full house and a racking atmosphere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here