Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30/1 - 31/1

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I thought Huddersfield always ‘took it’ to the big sides ??? According to those that wet themselves about Huddersfield on here anyway

They’ve barely touched the ball :lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Feck that. I am killing this stream

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I thought you had to write the games against the top 6 off.

Goberpiles

Feb 25, 2017
Given the last two results I’d be amazed to see Swansea go down a loss tomorrow is two v bottom 3 in as many weeks,results not been kind to us past few weeks.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We could be 19th tomorrow night, saved from bottom only by West Brom having to go to Man City.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
[tweet]958451923056807936[/tweet]

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
We need a bloody good run of form in these next few games now, genuinely don't see how we'd be able to pull ourselves out of the relegation zone if we trickle into it this weekend. Given ourselves a lot of work to do with missed opportunities elsewhere in the season and the margin for error is so slim, need our signings to do the business immediately.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I know we tend to defend against top 6 teams, but if we play the way Huddersfield are tonight at home I would probably give up, I can only think they are happy to lose 2-0 rather than 5 or 6, they really have hardly touched the ball.
Now a pen to Liverpool.
This is shocking stuff from Huddersfield, their signing from Monaco must be wondering what he has gone and done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here