Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ulloa Song Poll

What should the last line be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Can’t vote / see the poll as on iPad but whichever one is “we don’t need a striker any more” would have got my vote.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
but he won't be taking pens any more.

Already has a decent collection

t9_Pens.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yeh I remember the Tevez video put on here and suggested so sure it did. Aye aye Ashley 100% did. This is only one line of an already existing song so surely nsc is the place to decide it and go with it...

Aye Aye Ashley wasn't born on Nsc. It was started on the north concourse at the Amex, and sung at the next away game. I know, because I started it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Aye Aye Ashley wasn't born on Nsc. It was started on the north concourse at the Amex, and sung at the next away game. I know, because I started it.

There was a video suggestion on here with the Ashley Young song and certainly hasn’t heard it before that..?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
The first one - it's funnier!

The second one is just a bit boring.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Did the Ulloa one actually get born on NSC

1st time I remember (from memory) it being sung was Forest away when a group of lads (probably NSK) kept it going pretty much the whole game. 2-2 result when we conceded in the 90th minute.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
The first one is indeed amusing, but option 2 scans slightly better so have plumped for that.

I think we'll have a definitive answer on Wednesday where 3000 voters will be able to sing their opinion. I'm practicing both anyway.

lewdom

Dec 9, 2016
Last line suggestions:

And like Murray he is always bound to score

And he won't be needing Leicester anymore

And we won't be needing strikers anymore

And we won't be needing Pele anymore

At last an answer to the banjo and barn door

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
It's making my eyeballs itch voting and commenting on a poll/thread like this....

But option 2 is the only option in my book.

Either way this is going to be a major bone of contention that see's achne ridden virgins go toe to toe under the North on more than one occasion before the season is done.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Anyone who thinks they couldn't sing option 1 because they think it doesn't scan, must have their mouths permanently stuffed with burger.

Option 1 is just as easy to sing as option 2.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Oh do tell me why oh great one? Would love to know how sorting a song to sing for the great man is pointless...? What month and year did we move to the Amex again...? Ah yeh... yeh... yeh I see.

(I was gonna do a poll but can’t be bothered now!)

Would seem to suggest that even you don't believe there is a need to have a poll for this. Deciding on the last line on a song does not need a poll or indeed multiple threads.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Option 1

It's amusing an inventive.

For those reasons, the majority will go for option 2.

#Mejonaisabitch
#2018NewAttitude
#NoPrisoners
#OhNoHeDidnt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here