Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Official Ulloa song thread

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Cheesy Copacabana tune, will never work, and I went off on a tangent, but I had fun thinking it up.

His names Ulloa, he is a striker,
Wearing stripes upon his back and blue shorts cover his crack
He can head it, left or right belt it,
And we love him to the moon,
but not as much as Tony Bloom.
Up to the six yard box, he works off his bollox,
He came back to us from Leicester,
BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL COCKS,

At the Albion, Brighton'hove Albion,
Hotter than n e club from Croydon,
Fottballs our passion, and not just a fashion,
At the ALBION,
we all love.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
1. "And he scores a goal a game" - not going to happen, he's 31 and in the Prem, not 27 and in the Championship.
2. " And we can’t remember what we sang before!" - it will be funny for two hours, then cringeworthy thereafter.

That's the spirit

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
1. "And he scores a goal a game" - not going to happen, he's 31 and in the Prem, not 27 and in the Championship.
2. " And we can’t remember what we sang before!" - it will be funny for two hours, then cringeworthy thereafter.

As long as it's funny for 2 hours every weekend, and occasionally twice a week, then it probably fits the bill.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Whos that man from Argentina?
Whos that man we all adore?
Leonardo is his name,
and hes in the stripes again,
so we don't need a striker anymore

Last edited:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Why don't we ignore a decent song like we did for Bobby Zamora and just sing:

Oh Leo Ulloa
Oh Leo Ulloa
Oh Leo Ulloa

Thoughts?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Already belted it out once this morning and it sounded great. [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] all great leaders make decisions and I’ve spoken for NSC and am officially the Ulloa song police. Otherwise nothing gets done and people keep posting largely shit suggestions or try to be funny. This is the final word Trig, I have self promoted myself to be in charge :wave:
Oo I love it when you're masterful.

FWIW, I agree with you. Instead of just trying to make the song work by replacing the odd word, this version adds a nice dose of humour.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
How about just whistle the last line, or hum it?

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
who's that man from Argentina
Who's the man we all adore
Leonado is his name
Now he's back in the frame
To help Murray score even more

Sorry?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I once came up with an Ulloa song, one of my better efforts too (although that isn't saying much).

To the Tune of Proclaimers 'Letter From America'

"If we score you can bet that
It's Leo from Almeria
take a looooooook at his passport
It says Spain not Argentina"

I'm quite fond of this, shame it will never take off. I still have hopes for my "We are Brian, Super Brian, we are Brian, so's my wife" though. That is bloody inspired, even if I do say so myself.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Whatever the lyrical ganstas of NSC come up with, everyone is just gonna sing the original aren't they.

It might change. Most people sing the proper words to GOSBTS at the start of every game now so it can happen. Also, I've noticed in the last couple of seasons, more and more people singing the full GOSBTS on away days at the slower, proper speed - and this was solely due to some determined fans ignoring the majority until the majority got the hint and joined in.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
It might change. Most people sing the proper words to GOSBTS at the start of every game now so it can happen. Also, I've noticed in the last couple of seasons, more and more people singing the full GOSBTS on away days at the slower, proper speed - and this was solely due to some determined fans ignoring the majority until the majority got the hint and joined in.

I love that at away games. You could even hear it on the stream I was watching from Boro.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Done[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
....and we'll never mention barnsie anymore

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here