Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Classified Section Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
On a slightly different point I thought I saw something saying PB had said that if a STH couldn't make a match and chose to give the ticket to a friend/relative that was acceptable.

Am I imagining that? If not can anyone point me to a link/post quote?
It probably is.

But then they are not putting their phone number on the internet for club sleuths to use in a database search.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
On a slightly different point I thought I saw something saying PB had said that if a STH couldn't make a match and chose to give the ticket to a friend/relative that was acceptable.

Am I imagining that? If not can anyone point me to a link/post quote?

My season ticket £740 for 19 games £39 game...Ticket exchange gives me £25 retail voucher I don`t want.....Whether acceptable to club or not letting someone else go is I`m sure acceptable to most sane people.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Frankly, I do not trust the club to not come after me for facilitating the resale of football tickets.

It’s very sad that you have been made to feel like you have to post this sentiment. You’re probably very sensible to think they might come after you though.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
So for instance, if I had spare ticket for Saints because my brother now has to work and I said if anyone wants it they can PM me that wouldn't be allowed under the BHAFC rules?

No it wouldn't. And I am sure the mods would remove quite quickly if they saw it. Probably within a couple days.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
To be honest if I cant make a game its usually last minute so too late to be able to pass it on.

However I would rarely look to pass my ticket back to the club if I couldnt make a game, The deal they are offering is utter trash.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Perhaps read other threads, this will be locked or deleted no time

RDugmore

Nov 14, 2011
Oh right, I was wondering about why that section went down....

Do I need to delete this then? All very innocent.

Which thread am I looking for?

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I've temporarily locked this thread to save people from themselves.

Actively asking for tickets, including putting your personal details in a thread explaining why the ticket section is gone isn't exactly showing a great deal of intelligence is it...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here