NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This really is a storm in a D Cup

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
And you're a broflake. And I don't give a shit (about the issue or your attitude to it). But you are a broflake. Just thought I'd mention it.

You learn something every day. I'd never heard of that term before. Upon Googling it, it's defined as:

A commonly seen stereotype of the quintessentially conservative, heterosexual, white male, who despite all his privileges and advantages in life, is easily sensitive to any criticism or mockery. Unable to see outside of his own perspective, and takes everything personally, even when it's not about him specifically. Fragile like a snowflake, but with the mentality of a "bro." Usually denies or ignores reality and the very real struggles of other genders, races, sexual identities, etc. Represents those afflicted with the "fragile male ego" and is the opposite of "woke."

"Mike was deemed a broflake by the public when he went to a Black Lives Matter protest and shouted, 'All lives matter!'"

"Jared was dumped by his high school girlfriend for being a broflake after he commented 'Not all men!' during her presentation on sexual assault victims"

"Don became extremely butthurt after being called a broflake, and channeled his frustration into offensive, false internet comments about Hillary Clinton"

"When asked to confront the reality of the world's problems, Paul, a broflake, had a list of irrelevant excuses prepared, such as 'we all have problems,' 'make your own luck,' 'if you work hard enough...,' and 'at least it's not like...'"

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Broflake

Certainly defines some people on here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Top definition
Broflake
A commonly seen stereotype of the quintessentially conservative, heterosexual, white male, who despite all his privileges and advantages in life, is easily sensitive to any criticism or mockery. Unable to see outside of his own perspective, and takes everything personally, even when it's not about him specifically. Fragile like a snowflake, but with the mentality of a "bro." Usually denies or ignores reality and the very real struggles of other genders, races, sexual identities, etc. Represents those afflicted with the "fragile male ego" and is the opposite of "woke."

Spot on , thanks . :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Its the natural riposte to to Breitbarters who call anyone who disagrees with them a 'snowflake'. And they HATE it :lolol:

Actually I may have to retract my last comment as the OP has just thumbsed me up. Unless he pressed something by mistake in a fit of fury. No....benefit of the doubt. Its a LOVE in :bowdown: :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I see in Hull they have banned a theatre show of are you being served as it is too unpc now. I expect the carry on films will be binned off soon

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
While some slightly Neanderthal types and upper class oafs on here will try to paint a picture of anyone who has no interest in ogling women at sporting events or touching them up at parties as snowflakes who need to get a grip, the men in my life I have admired the most and regard as "real men", my father, grandfathers, uncles and one or two bosses and teachers never had any desire to leer over women and treated them with nothing but respect. That's going back to the 1920's.. True men. Gentleman. Sporting men. Not the faux building site twonks on here who wouldn't have the first clue about being a true man.

I'm offended by that closing comment. I work on building sites and haven't whistled,ogled or shouted any suggestive innuendos at women ever. Plus it's been an instant dismissal from sites if you do for years.
This must make me a snowflake. :facepalm:

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Society is changing very very fast with extreme liberalism views being put into place.The country is run by these types and the next generation are being brainwashed at a rate of knots in universities as we speak.
This country has no direction or backbone and is constantly looked at as a soft touch and rightly so and this is why liberalism will eventually destroy everything that was great about this country.The sense of humour is disappearing as people just don't know what's offensive and what's not....these hideous snowflakes/liberals would run a mile if we went to war and would cry like little babies because they've been pampered and smothered for most of their lives.

It's just the beginning of what's coming sadly !!!

Interesting but remember school kids these days are taught about respecting core British values like freedom and tolerance.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/educatio...freedom-and-tolerance-says-David-Cameron.html

Indeedy do, freedom and tolerance.

This country was once ruled by an establishment of joyless puritans that banned Christmas, and singing and dancing. They soon got f@cked off, this current incarnation of the same will get f@cked off in time too..........we know who they are, as do they.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I assume all these people concerned for the girls losing money would be happy for women still to be doing until retirement age?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'm offended by that closing comment. I work on building sites and haven't whistled,ogled or shouted any suggestive innuendos at women ever. Plus it's been an instant dismissal from sites if you do for years.
This must make me a snowflake. :facepalm:

Consider yourself rebuked. Now go and stand on the naughty step

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Doing what?

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Being a darts girl. The thing is blokes have always liked looking at an attractive woman and women like looking at an attractive man since Adam thought " that Eve I wouldn't mind some of that " but apparently this is some sort of a heinous crime now in 2018

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am sorry your offended.

Maybe a doctor may help with any sensitivity issues.

Quite. One of the darts ladies gave a robust defence in that she in no way feels exploited and loves her job. 80% of her income coming from these events. Still, others have dictated it is wrong

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here