Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Darts girls face axe

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The times they are a changing. Are people really so desperate to see busty women grinning vacuously into the middle distance?

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Before long there’ll be nowhere where gentleman can go and leer and letch at women.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Why does it matter to you? Stop being such a snowflake about the whole issue. You can still watch darts without having to oggle some girl in hot pants.

First they came for Gullys Girls, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a fan of Gullys Girls.

Then they came for the Dart girls, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Darts fan.

Then they came for the ring girls, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a boxing fan.

Then they came for anyone mildly attractive—and there was no one left to speak for them but uggos.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
While some slightly Neanderthal types and upper class oafs on here will try to paint a picture of anyone who has no interest in ogling women at sporting events or touching them up at parties as snowflakes who need to get a grip, the men in my life I have admired the most and regard as "real men", my father, grandfathers, uncles and one or two bosses and teachers never had any desire to leer over women and treated them with nothing but respect. That's going back to the 1920's.. True men. Gentleman. Sporting men. Not the faux building site twonks on here who wouldn't have the first clue about being a true man.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
“Sport” :lolol:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
That's going to make my darts onanism sessions more difficult.

edit. It seems I can't use that word. Let's try another.

Last edited:

more%u00252Bto%u00252Bthis%u00252Bpicture.jpg

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
While some slightly Neanderthal types and upper class oafs on here will try to paint a picture of anyone who has no interest in ogling women at sporting events or touching them up at parties as snowflakes who need to get a grip, the men in my life I have admired the most and regard as "real men", my father, grandfathers, uncles and one or two bosses and teachers never had any desire to leer over women and treated them with nothing but respect. That's going back to the 1920's.. True men. Gentleman. Sporting men. Not the faux building site twonks on here who wouldn't have the first clue about being a true man.

Ah, so anyone who doesn't fit YOUR criteria for being a REAL MAN is a sexual predator. Got it. Take your cringey virtue signalling gatekeeping somewhere else please, it's embarrassing

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Ah, so anyone who doesn't fit YOUR criteria for being a REAL MAN is a sexual predator. Got it. Take your cringey virtue signalling gatekeeping somewhere else please, it's embarrassing

I really don't think you have GOT IT. Did I say they were sexual predators? I think I called them twonks. Sexual predators are dangerous. You lot? You're just laughable old dinosaurs who get outraged when things don't go the way you think they should.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here