Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Former Brighton Players You Would Not Recognise If you Passed Them In The Street

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
DUI mugshot!

Attachments

• ROBINSON-828745.jpg
    ROBINSON-828745.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 539

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I doubt I'd recognise any of them. I don't really notice anyone in the street.

Same. I'm a bit like that with many of the CURRENT squad. Mainly the identi-beardies. Just too many of them in Brighton town. Would have ZERO chance of recognising Suttner, Norwood, Propper, Gross, Towell or Locadia in the street. Bad fan. Obviously.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Same. I'm a bit like that with many of the CURRENT squad. Mainly the identi-beardies. Just too many of them in Brighton town. Would have ZERO chance of recognising Suttner, Norwood, Propper, Gross, Towell or Locadia in the street. Bad fan. Obviously.

Fairly sure I walked past Maty Ryan near Brighton station the other day, but he just looks 'normal', and was wearing a long black coat, and pulling a suitcase, so could have been anyone.

He should have at least been wearing keepers gloves and then I might have had a chance.

Betfred advert.PNG

This bloke in the BetFred advert.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Fairly sure I walked past Maty Ryan near Brighton station the other day, but he just looks 'normal', and was wearing a long black coat, and pulling a suitcase, so could have been anyone.

He should have at least been wearing keepers gloves and then I might have had a chance.

View attachment 93564

This bloke in the BetFred advert.

Bremner

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Ok, I know I've broken the rules with Albion players but I saw this today and thought that if they walked passed me in the street I'd never know who they were.

I'm sure many of you will recognise who this is, but for those that don't it'll blow your mind.

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 15.20.40.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here