Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] What do you love about NSC?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
What I love is, generally, on a weekend more than anything, just having the banter, the diverse opinions and knowing I am never enraged by someones view. And also, being of the 'I can't be ****ed to go out' genre and having been in a relationship long enough to know we don't talk to the other half all night, having a bit of a convo, lively or otherwise. It's a good place, we/I may not agree with everyone, boring if we did, but it keeps us entertained.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It's all about the banter, you get a cross section of knowledge from across the forum, young and old.
There's some quirky types on here, but it'll be boring if all were the same.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It's all about the banter, you get a cross section of knowledge from across the forum, young and old.
There's some quirky types on here, but it'll be boring if all were the same.

And lack of knowledge, be fair, the lack of knowledge makes you laugh from beyond your keyboard? Yes?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
What do I love about NSC?

My posts - witty, informative, succinct with an element of controversy that has hundreds, nay, thousands discussing and dissecting every word that has been written. I try to be a humble person but genius just gets in the way. :drink:

I think you're probably right but I think you're a **** :laugh:

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
I love people who keep repeating their same opinion time and time again in an attention seeking chauvinistic way.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
And lack of knowledge, be fair, the lack of knowledge makes you laugh from beyond your keyboard? Yes?

But that's just it, isn't it?
Everyone on here has something to offer, whether it's agreeable or not.
Most time the humour can be quite dark, which suites me fine :lolol:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What do I love about NSC?

My posts - witty, informative, succinct with an element of controversy that has hundreds, nay, thousands discussing and dissecting every word that has been written. I try to be a humble person but genius just gets in the way. :drink:
Turn that fan off, too much hot air blowing up your arse

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
But that's just it, isn't it?
Everyone on here has something to offer, whether it's agreeable or not.
Most time the humour can be quite dark, which suites me fine :lolol:

I think I can quite safely say I have never been 'enraged from NSC', I take the damned lot with a pinch of salt and have much admiration for the help and support this fine place offers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here