Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] It’s ‘83’ all over again!!!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Personally I would take a guaranteed FA Cup Final victory and relegation, over Premier League survival and fxxk all else, but I am old school. Thoughts........

But then Premier league isn't old school......having been to 2 cup finals (ok we lost in the end) i'd prefer to keep our Premier League place

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
This scenario has been playing on my mind for a few months. I was born in August 82, the season we went down and got to the final, my first child, a boy, is due in April. I’m desperately hoping history isn’t repeating itself as I don’t want him to have a 35 year wait to see his team in the top division.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
This scenario has been playing on my mind for a few months. I was born in August 82, the season we went down and got to the final, my first child, a boy, is due in April. I’m desperately hoping history isn’t repeating itself as I don’t want him to have a 35 year wait to see his team in the top division.

:(

Shit that's a downer of a thought.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
But then Premier league isn't old school......having been to 2 cup finals (ok we lost in the end) i'd prefer to keep our Premier League place

I was there too, but I am not interested in reaching the final again, I want to bloody win the silverware this time. It would keep me happy in the Championship next season.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Personally I would take a guaranteed FA Cup Final victory and relegation, over Premier League survival and fxxk all else, but I am old school. Thoughts........

Me too, we haven't won a major little in 116 years.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow

*shrug* Needs a poll

Massive difference of then v now is squad size where in theory we have 25 players capable of being adequate for the first XI.

Should make a strong showing in the cup and survival realistic.

Good home draw this round, winnable quarter final tie and the very least that should be on the club’s mind would be a proper Wembley appearance in a semi final and a 35,000 allocation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here