Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket exchange for WHU

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Getting the voucher would be good - put mine on Ticket Exchange re Chelsea game

Know seat sold as I rang last Friday and asked - when said when will I be posted voucher - reply was "maybe / probably next week"

Still waiting for it now

I'm still waiting for mine from the Chelsea game voucher too. I was hoping to spend it tomorrow, but looking unlikely now!

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Re Chelsea game voucher I rang last Friday afternoon - confirmed my seat sold on Ticket Exchange and voucher not yet sent to me - to be done this week, but could not say exactly what day just "probably"

Went into ticket office today and was told definitely all printed and posted out on Monday after the game - i.e. I must be "trying it on" to get a second voucher

Voucher has definitely not made it to my home address

After pointing out I live 200 miles away and would not get post at home again until Monday - then they did print me off the Chelsea game voucher so I could spend it in the shop today

Is it unreasonable to expect vouchers to arrive within two weeks?

As it is my fan account now has comments on it that I have been given a second voucher as I allege that first one not received!!!

Has anyone else got their voucher for a Chelsea game ticket they listed on Ticket Exchange???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here