Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Middlesbrough vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I expect us to show some willing to go forward, first half stats had us at 1 shot off target, that was it, whole half. This isn't a win or die game, this is a game where we should build moral, make a fu'cking game of it, have a go, not be the shite we are showing at present. We did ok early season by having a go, we garnered our points from having a go. But since we started losing we show nothing, we are scared to express ourselves. We lay down like little puppies and lose timidly to the top six. We are staring at an abyss currently and I really, really thought today was a great day for CH to go out and attack. He showed the same turgid football we have got used to in the Prem. How anyone can find today good, other than the result, is totally and utterly beyond me.
If we had played like that with our first 11, I'd probably agree with you.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Anyway, I've just seen a tweet from Middlesbrough that Liz won their Lotto. She's donated the £50 to Hartlepool for their fund.
Well done Liz.

The winner of today’s Boro Lotto, Liz Costa, a @OfficialBHAFC supporter, has donated £50 of her winnings to the @Official_HUFC fund.

A fantastic, generous gesture. Well done Liz #UTB #HUFC #BHAFC

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
WTF are you talking about? There is a fair chance one of that starting eleven will start at Southampton.

Ok, firstly tell me the 'one', secondly, I hope you don't mind me bouncing you for being so out of touch come Wednesday.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Just read the whole thread, shame about you all bitchin' for the last two pages.
Will watch replay later, but a win is a win.
Goalies will be worried when Murray is in their area, as they won't know where the goal might come from !

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Anyway, I've just seen a tweet from Middlesbrough that Liz won their Lotto. She's donated the £50 to Hartlepool for their fund.
Well done Liz.

The winner of today’s Boro Lotto, Liz Costa, a @OfficialBHAFC supporter, has donated £50 of her winnings to the @Official_HUFC fund.

A fantastic, generous gesture. Well done Liz �� #UTB #HUFC #BHAFC

£50 ? a bit tight....

:)

Nice guesture Liz.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Anyway, the morning after the afternoon before, all emotions aside, we won and I'm fantastically happy about that now :smile:

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Just read the whole thread, shame about you all bitchin' for the last two pages.
Will watch replay later, but a win is a win.
Goalies will be worried when Murray is in their area, as they won't know where the goal might come from !

Spot on, MikeOz, the way Muzza managed to alter his body shape in that split second to change the defensive clearance into a goal bound effort was a thing of beauty, don't listen to these muppets who think it was a deflection! Oh no he meant it no doubt!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Spot on, MikeOz, the way Muzza managed to alter his body shape in that split second to change the defensive clearance into a goal bound effort was a thing of beauty, don't listen to these muppets who think it was a deflection! Oh no he meant it no doubt!

Positioning is everything. He passed it to Suttner, and immediately ran, to just in front of the penalty spot. He was in the right place at the right time. That's all you can ask of any striker.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Positioning is everything. He passed it to Suttner, and immediately ran, to just in front of the penalty spot. He was in the right place at the right time. That's all you can ask of any striker.

Thank you TB, another who can spot the skills involved in our Muzzas finishing. Good man.sorry Lady.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here