Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Middlesbrough vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Someone on the Boro forum speculating that Chris Hughton may get sacked if they beat us today. :ffsparr:
Are we the team that's spent a fortune to sit outside the playoffs in the Championship?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Someone on the Boro forum speculating that Chris Hughton may get sacked if they beat us today. :ffsparr:

Plum! Somebody whose analysis goes no deeper than being able to look at a table with no appreciation of the background of the club they're pontificating about. I don't know anything in particular about the situation at Middlesbrough but then I'd have the nous to predicting their future for them.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
4-4-2. It’s like a Championship game (except mostly using our reserves). Let’s see what happens

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast

He's more likely to get sacked if we win

Pickles

May 5, 2014
So far, so good.

Corner conceded but no goal from it.......

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Judging another club’s reaction to tough times based on their own? What a moron.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Want a top performance from AK today - doesn’t sound like he has started well, but I hope it comes good for him and he can build his season from there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here