Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Middlesbrough vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

This season is 1983 reprised. Tis written in the stars.

...But without the relegation and with Murray getting a last minute winner v Man. City at Wembley via a one on one with their keeper which he clinically drills past his despairing hands into the bottom corner.

I can dream.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

down.png

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Yeh - Like I said....Classic ware them down a bit and pinch a goal tactics. Throw on a genuine goal scorer at the end and we can tell those muggy ***** to **** back off from the shitty hole they have no hope of rising from. F U Middlesboro you showed us zero respect last year so eat shit and stay dull as you are.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
People are acting as if Boro were there for the taking. They were a (poor) premier league side last season with a budget size and squad quality similar to our own. Brighton started with 3 first team regulars, and 2 first team no hopers (Liam and Jiri). Boro made fewer changes and both teams were evenly matched IMO. I’m sorry if you expected a 4-0 win away to this opposition. Last season we lost these types of games (Norwich, Villa, Newcastle...)!

Anyway, who cares? Onto the next round.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
...But without the relegation and with Murray getting a last minute winner v Man. City at Wembley via a one on one with their keeper which he clinically drills past his despairing hands into the bottom corner.

I can dream.

It will rebound in off his arse as the keeper kicks his original shot out and Glenn is turning to run back in despair

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I only saw it on a sketchy stream, but Knockaert was dreadful right?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
...But without the relegation and with Murray getting a last minute winner v Man. City at Wembley via a one on one with their keeper which he slams into the keeper, falls over, and it rebounds off his arse rolling dispairingly into the bottom corner.

Corrected for you

*edit*

Great Minds

It will rebound in off his arse as the keeper kicks his original shot out and Glenn is turning to run back in despair

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
well done to all those that went to the game you have your just result....

Yes, my husband went up.

I said, I've been there three times, and never seen us win, so I did the honourable thing, and stayed at home.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here