Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Middlesbrough vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Let me tell you how it will be. Taxman.

Murray's scored one with his knee. Taxman.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

GOLD - NEW SONG ALERT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
At last we got some luck too, maybe things are on the up

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Dull as **** game but good to see the ressies are good enough to beat a decent Champ team. On to round 5.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
And it was always going to Murray - think he is having a really good season - 8 by January is excellent

He'll have to do a lot more than score winning goals, hold up the ball, beat defenders for flick ons and make intelligent runs to convince some on here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Warren said Izquierdo changed the game when he came on, now don’t fecking drop him for the next game Hughton!

We all know our best team is the one that got the consecutive away wins at Swansea and W Ham. Maybe Kayal pushing Propper and hamstring fella pushing Gross

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
And ended with 10 of those that won 3-0 against QPR, with the only change being the returning captain.

Waited for their full strength side to wear themselves out then sucked them in and blew them away, how's that The Complete And Utter Shyster?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Thriker!! Did you see that?!? Fifith round, smash and grab, kiss my face. Thank you. And goodnight!...

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Easy, against a mid table championshit side. They were never gonna score as long as they had a hole in their bottoms:lolol:
Don't know what people were moaning about:ffsparr:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Well other than getting some revenge over Boro I cant take anything much positive from that shower of a performance, well I will try

Izzy looked alright
The ref had a spot on performance, got everything spot on for both side
No replay

Other than that, a dreadful game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here