Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kazenga Lua Lua: post-Albion

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Really exciting player, but as others have said just lacked consistency and an injury-free run.

Hope it works out for him......

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Great player for the albion over the years.

Badly needs a fresh start elsewhere. Best of luck, Kaz.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Good luck to him, on his day he was unplayable unfortunately those days starting coming round about as often as Haley’s Comet.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
least he will be close to his mates and family in Newcastle wonder what Charlie thinks about him taking his daughter away from him

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Pretty sure they split up ages ago.

Good luck to him either way

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
If he hadn't done his cruciate as a young man I think he's be a premier regular. He was never quite as explosive afterwards.

My 2 favourite moments. The blatant showboating on the showreel, to eventually win a corner in that cup game. The one not on that showreel, was a cross he put if for (I think) Murray to score a header at the train track end at Withdean. It was just an unbelievable ball in.

I hope he gets a great reception when our paths next cross.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Great player on his day but once you work out what trick he is going to do he is easy to take out of the game. Pace was never the same after his broken ankle and always tried to hit the ball too hard. Wish him well for the future though, don't think I could ever accuse him of not trying or showing a desire to win.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I gave up hoping to see him back in the squad ages ago. Really hopes he kicks on up there.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Hope it works out for him. Gets him the length of the country away from Charlie Oatways daughter and Charlie Oatway! No bad thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here