Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] I tunes update

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Keep getting message an update is available but when trying to down load it says invalid signature. Tried to contact Apple Support but it wont let me access them with out giving a serial number but I dont have a serial number as it is not a device Any sensible help would be appreciated.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Just ignore it and update in a couple of days.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Dump i-Tunes and use Syncios,or similar,instead.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
If it is an update on your PC then is your operating system incompatible with the latest versions of iTunes? I still use windows 7 and iTunes won't update any more.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have windows 10 so would assume it will update. Simple question that I cannot find a yes or no answer to even on google if I uninstall itunes to reinstall the latest version will it delete all existing saved music. I have downloaded an instruction sheet of how to copy the music to a usb stick so will have to try that during the night. While watching the cricket.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
No as I said I didnt want to do a new install in case I lost all the existing music that I have saved. That is what I wanted to ask Apple amongst other solutions.

You can easily create a backup of your iTunes library before uninstalling. However the uninstall and re-install from the fully downloaded .exe should leave your library as it is, it only removes the old iTunes application and installs the updated version.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here