Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "Brighton set for €10m Camarasa"

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Dunno about the player , never heard of him so he must be shit , but at last a WAG i can connect with , looks a real cracker , kind to animals a pleasant disposition and a lovely warm smile without gallons of makeup , , just sign the bloke fgs .

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Not sure how we fit him into the 25 - assuming we are also getting another striker - unless Skalak, Hemed or Baldock is off.

Skalak is surely going to be dropped from the squad when possible. He hasn’t featured for months. A player of this calibre over Skalak is a huge improvement.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Dunno about the player , never heard of him so he must be shit , but at last a WAG i can connect with , looks a real cracker , kind to animals a pleasant disposition and a lovely warm smile without gallons of makeup , , just sign the bloke fgs .

I agree.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
“The Valencian, 23 years old, has played 893 minutes of suspenders in 17 games and has not managed to become a fixed in the alignments of Quique Setién. The operation is quite advanced and it remains that the clubs reach an agreement in the final figure for the definitive transfer of Camarasa."

"For the Betis the operation is interesting with a view to be able to remodel the team as they pretend in Heliopolis in this winter market. The key is in the postponed payment agreed with the Levante for the purchase of comrades. The Betis must pay the seven million euros in instalments for four years, so if the sale to the English club is concrete will now receive all the upright and will have sufficient economic margin to reinvest those amounts and attend to the many fronts that has Open to consolidate the workforce this same campaign.”

“International Sub 21 with the Spanish team, its emergence in Mendizorroza the last campaign (in a very advanced position that has not been able to develop in Betis in the scheme of Setién) placed him in the point of view of many teams, including Betis , who bet hard for a very complete player for his spinal cord. However, the performance of Camarasa has not been according to the expected and both Betis and the player understand that an exit now taking advantage of its cache and the interesting offer that has come can benefit both”.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It’s a yes from me. Mainly because of that little fella on the right. Lovely looking puppy. Now considering getting one.

Is it a lab? Looks very chunky, although that may just be because my 7-month-old is quite long and leggy now.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
It’s a yes from me. Mainly because of that little fella on the right. Lovely looking puppy. Now considering getting one.
The one on her left is obscured by the cute looking dog but I suspect it is just as magnificent...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Is it a lab? Looks very chunky, although that may just be because my 7-month-old is quite long and leggy now.

Looks like one to me. But yes probably a slightly different one to yours, and our previous lovely old dog who was less chunky, more slender.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Hmm. "The performance of Camarasa has not been according to the expected." That doesn't bode well ...

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Are you sure that's not Baldock's lucky twin?

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
True, but at this level Dale isn't really... well... anything from midfield - He's slow, nervy, too deep, too introverted and thus totally out of his depth. The only exception being the recent FA cup match where he looked like he'd arrived... alas he immediately returned to his more dominant habits during the following match.

I think you should read this:

http://www.football365.com/news/forensically-watching-an-ordinary-player-dale-stephens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here