Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Touching-up v Snowflakes

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005

Blimey, before reading that I jokingly wondered whether the organisers had taken inspiration from Dir Hard 2 where the baddies had live ammunition marked with one colour tape and the pretend goodies had blank ammunition marked with another. Then I saw:

"Hostesses were given short black dresses to wear for the dinner, some girls were given red belts and red nail polish, others black. Red meant the girls were leaving after the main event finished at 12am and the most attractive hostesses were told to wear black and work the afterparty in the private suite."

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
This is a brilliant example of the way that some feminists are destroying themselves and their cause with absolute nonsense. Hard to believe this woman gets paid to write stuff like this. I've checked, it's not a wind-up.

In a nutshell, she pens an open letter to a dead duck which she accuses of sexually molesting a concrete duck and uses the story as a metaphor for patriarchal agression.

1.jpg

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
This is a brilliant example of the way that some feminists are destroying themselves and their cause with absolute nonsense. Hard to believe this woman gets paid to write stuff like this. I've checked, it's not a wind-up.

In a nutshell, she pens an open letter to a dead duck which she accuses of sexually molesting a concrete duck and uses the story as a metaphor for patriarchal agression.

1.jpg

The feminists have gone too far now. I mean she’s an utter loon, she really is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here