Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Touching-up v Snowflakes

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
There are people on here who are far more upset about this event than the countless cases of muslim grooming gangs judging by their comments.

Complete bullshit but hardly unexpected.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I haven't dismissed those things at all, I've said they are being made out to be the "nature of the night", when they clearly were not. Like I said before the only "pervasive" behaviors (i.e. described as being more than one occasion) were the hands on hips and backs parts, but the details seem to be being deliberately muddled up, like for example you saying "guys getting their c*cks out" plural. It happened once from what I can tell. That's one drunk pervert, and it's unacceptable, but you and others are taking those incidents, which I abhor too, and replacing the pervasive behaviors, which I think were largely harmless (the hand holding etc) with these incidents.

Those incidents on their own are disguising, and if reported on and responded to honestly, nobody would disagree with that. But the reporting, and the responses, haven't been honest, they have deliberately muddled the facts to make them fit an agenda, and it's that which I have been objecting too, all the while being described as someone who is "defending sexual assault and harassment", when I have done nothing of the sort.
I can't help but wonder how many abhorrent behaviours it takes for you to criticise. Or is it a percentage thing? As it was mostly 'harmless' (I am still waiting for confirmation from the legally gagged waitresses on if they found it harmless) we can overlook the sexual harassment.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Apparatently to have an opinion on this issue I also have to express my disgust at Muslim grooming gangs in Rotherham. Not sure why this is so specific and I don't have to condemn other paedophiles in other places but you know what the PC, permanently offended brigade are like.

So for the record I think both things are unacceptable.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I genuinely welcome both sides of the story. I would like to hear more of the other side. Whether I agree or not I think it's more productive than one side just slinking off. Also I doubt everybody attending went with the intention of feeling women up and I'm certain not everyone did, those that didn't partake of the sleaze have every right to have their say.

That's a first. We're in agreement. What about corbyn getting rid of Mandelson? I sense corbyn saw it as the perfect opportunity to sack him considering he's been one of the more vocal in his disapproval of corbyn. Yet he lets all his anti Semitic friends remain.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Are you being deliberately obtuse? You are misinterpreting really basic English. I do not believe your level of understanding is that compromised and you are clearly intentionally misinterpreting everything I say for the sake of having an argument. But instead of looking to have an argument with someone for something they have said you appear to want to argue against something that hasn't been said. It all seems a bit pointless to me and rather odd.

Welcome to feminism. It’s a cruel beast of a woman.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Sounds like a pretty dull evening TBH

That's a first. We're in agreement. What about corbyn getting rid of Mandelson? I sense corbyn saw it as the perfect opportunity to sack him considering he's been one of the more vocal in his disapproval of corbyn. Yet he lets all his anti Semitic friends remain.

Hmmm, I can’t really see Mandelson sexually harassing women.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
https://www.ft.com/content/fb21b910-01c4-11e8-9650-9c0ad2d7c5b5

Apparently the Attorney- general has called on witnesses and victims to come forward in spite of the NDA's gagging them. Hopefully this will shed some light on what actually happened that night. Although I am sure these will be accompanied by more mealy mouthed excuses on NSC.

My suspicion is that nothing will happen and the media will quickly find something else to get their teeth into.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I haven't dismissed those things at all, I've said they are being made out to be the "nature of the night", when they clearly were not. Like I said before the only "pervasive" behaviors (i.e. described as being more than one occasion) were the hands on hips and backs parts, but the details seem to be being deliberately muddled up, like for example you saying "guys getting their c*cks out" plural. It happened once from what I can tell. That's one drunk pervert, and it's unacceptable, but you and others are taking those incidents, which I abhor too, and replacing the pervasive behaviors, which I think were largely harmless (the hand holding etc) with these incidents.

Those incidents on their own are disguising, and if reported on and responded to honestly, nobody would disagree with that. But the reporting, and the responses, haven't been honest, they have deliberately muddled the facts to make them fit an agenda, and it's that which I have been objecting too, all the while being described as someone who is "defending sexual assault and harassment", when I have done nothing of the sort.

100% agree

You are correct .

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
3261d2e9376e983b564fdfd5ff0769f8.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Perhaps they could pay their taxes ???

As an aside, I was at Haydock on Saturday and ran into a friend of a friend. He is normally there with a couple of others who weren't there explaining that HMRC had done them for Jimmy Carr style tax avoidance schemes. The horses and foreign properties have gone (1st world problems I know) and they are skint. Whilst I don't know how many others have had the letter in the post, ancedotally it looks like some chickens have come to roost. It cheered me up anyway, because one of them was are complete bell.

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010

Throughout your posts you continually seem to be trying to minimise what happened by stating 'hands on hips and hands on backs.' In the article it states 'hostesses reported men repeatedly putting their hands up skirts' then re the hand holding that it was 'a prelude to pulling the women on their laps' amongst other similar examples that go beyond what you describe as harmless behaviour.

You are defending defending sexual assault and harassment.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
As an aside, I was at Haydock on Saturday and ran into a friend of a friend. He is normally there with a couple of others who weren't there explaining that HMRC had done them for Jimmy Carr style tax avoidance schemes. The horses and foreign properties have gone (1st world problems I know) and they are skint. Whilst I don't know how many others have had the letter in the post, ancedotally it looks like some chickens have come to roost. It cheered me up anyway, because one of them was are complete bell.

Looks like a couple who live in Withdean might have had the letter as well.........

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Throughout your posts you continually seem to be trying to minimise what happened by stating 'hands on hips and hands on backs.' In the article it states 'hostesses reported men repeatedly putting their hands up skirts' then re the hand holding that it was 'a prelude to pulling the women on their laps' amongst other similar examples that go beyond what you describe as harmless behaviour.

You are defending defending sexual assault and harassment.

I genuinely think he does not understand he is doing it. I think a lot of people on here are subconsciously dismissing what went on as harmless fun because they cannot deal with shifting times. Thankfully this mentality is less and less tolerated and more and more exposed for what it is: At best wilful ignorance, at worst misogyny.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
I genuinely think he does not understand he is doing it. I think a lot of people on here are subconsciously dismissing what went on as harmless fun because they cannot deal with shifting times. Thankfully this mentality is less and less tolerated and more and more exposed for what it is: At best wilful ignorance, at worst misogyny.

Perhaps you have misjudged the mood, sexaul harrasment and assault should not be tolerated. However all the time it is tolerated by our politicians who roundly condemn these allegations, but do nothing with their own internal processes to deal with allegations of rape and clear sexual assault, it is not going to grab the public imagination, rightly or wrongly. I don't know what went on at the Presidents Club, but I thought the article so one sided as lose its impact as it came across as a one person point of view with no one yet supporting her claims, excepting a tranche of liberal elitelecturing us again on how to live our lives and how we should think. The subject matter was there but the journalism really ruined the arguement.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Mendelsohn. Not much chance of Mandelson grabbing pussy.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton

Excellent. About time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here