[Football] Southampton agree club record fee for Monaco striker Guido Carrillo

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
We're playing them at St Marys...and then we'll be relegated...that's at least 19 months before it can be a possibility (unless we get them at home in the cup next round). Pretty sure Locadia will have scored at the Amex by then (if fit of course)

This. We will be relegated by the time we play them at the Amex again.

Doesn't matter who we sign. Our negative approach will seal our fate

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
This. We will be relegated by the time we play them at the Amex again.

Private Fraser Doomed!.jpg

:lolol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Record doesn't look exciting at all considering the money they've spent - I guess everyone is aware they have the VVD money and can hold them to ransom. Definitely prefer Locadia from what we know.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Record doesn't look exciting at all considering the money they've spent - I guess everyone is aware they have the VVD money and can hold them to ransom. Definitely prefer Locadia from what we know.

1 IN 4 in a harder league though.

Not sure who I prefer based on stats.

Marginally this guy probably.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
1 in 4.3 to be pedantic. Also Locadia contributes a shitload of assists as well, dunno if this guy does? Are the bottom half French sides that much better than the bottom half Dutch sides?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Because the positive approach worked so well on Saturday?

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Shame it never works as we've spent a lot more than Saints this season, and net spent a HUGE amount more :(

The Southern Cup Final should be interesting. Especially if we have other new quality players in by then.

With Stains, even they were affected by relentless selling of their best players in the end. It must be disruptive.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
We're playing them at St Marys...and then we'll be relegated...that's at least 19 months before it can be a possibility (unless we get them at home in the cup next round). Pretty sure Locadia will have scored at the Amex by then (if fit of course)

Yes, indeed!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Don't rule out the possibility of BOTH clubs being relegated. Southampton are gash too, remember.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How did Southampton announce this signing?
They have previous:-

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here