Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast

Thread: Phil Neville

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DumLum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've lost some respect for Kick It Out getting involved in this.
    Agree with you. If it was a female ex footballer of similar stature to Neville (within the women's game) who had won many England caps and domestic trophies, who was then fast tracked into the job of managing the women's team (without ever having ever managed at the top level a la Neville) would Kick it Out be making a fuss?? Absolutely not. Imagine if was a BAME new England manager, they would be 'welcoming the appointment' and 'applauding the FA's commitment to diversity.'

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by seagulls4ever View Post
      I've just been looking into this and it appears it wasn't from a parody account at all. Some people seem to be saying it was from a parody account but they appear to be incorrect - he did actually tweet that.

I stand corrected, apologies.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by looney View Post
      Do you think posting ol: hides the fact that youve been caught out in your lies and projections again? If theres any feeble posting on Islam its you defending it in a country the otherside of the planet.

Your weak posting is easily managed.
      Yes because Islam is localised isn't it. No Muslims round these parts. You really are the gift that keeps giving Looney.

What with that and forgetting there have been civil wars in Europe before. You really are looking quite silly at the moment.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
      Too many Florence Nightingales. Not enough Robin Hoods.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BadFish View Post
      Yes because Islam is localised isn't it. No Muslims round these parts. You really are the gift that keeps giving Looney.

What with that and forgetting there have been civil wars in Europe before. You really are looking quite silly at the moment.

Wow that was really weak so let me expose it for its stupidity as usual.

Nice try at moving the goal posts, I didn't state or imply where muslims are or are not. I just pointed out your need to comment about whats going on on the other side of the planet.

Same thing with your second fail, pointing out there could well be civil wars in the near future says nothing about knowledge of civil wars past. I will remind you again that you are not smart enough to put words in my mouth.
      Members

Phil Neville - Englands femail football Team Manager

0 Not allowed!
      I cannot believe that women are criticizing his appointment, they should be delighted that someone of his allround real football experience should give this team even a second thought.
      It is known that he had sometime in the past sent a private tweet/email which some consider not PC correct however the way things are going it will be virtually impossible to not find something that does not upset somebody.
      Phil could well find it will be a bad decision on his future career when his cv shows his present position

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Westdene Wonder View Post
      I cannot believe that women are criticizing his appointment, they should be delighted that someone of his allround real football experience should give this team even a second thought.
      It is known that he had sometime in the past sent a private tweet/email which some consider not PC correct however the way things are going it will be virtually impossible to not find something that does not upset somebody.
      Phil could well find it will be a bad decision on his future career when his cv shows his present position
      Femails shouldn’t play football - end of. And I don’t care if that’s not politically correct correct either.
      Seeing kids in the school or in the parks with Albion shirts instead of the big clubs and easy ones, that’s it. We have done it.

Inigo Calderon
      May 2016
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by looney View Post
      Wow that was really weak so let me expose it for its stupidity as usual.

Nice try at moving the goal posts, I didn't state or imply where muslims are or are not. I just pointed out your need to comment about whats going on on the other side of the planet.

Same thing with your second fail, pointing out there could well be civil wars in the near future says nothing about knowledge of civil wars past. I will remind you again that you are not smart enough to put words in my mouth.
      Keep digging LOONEY. Don't embarrass yourself further by lying about the silly things you have said. It's okay to say silly things, don't worry about it. I will leave it there as I am starting to feel a bit sorry for you. You are off the hook.

Last edited by BadFish; 27-01-2018 at 00:00.
      Too many Florence Nightingales. Not enough Robin Hoods.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
      Having failed as a manager in proper football lets hope he does better in this form
      Never been a manager ...coach yes and failed at that. But this is the best they could find that is prepared to face the intense media scrutiny into anything they have said or done in their entire life. He has said some stupid things but then if he was intelligent he probably wouldnt have ended up down a career path to football in the first place.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sheebo View Post
      Femails shouldn’t play football - end of. And I don’t care if that’s not politically correct correct either.
      this isnt a real post is it

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sheebo View Post
      Not correct......spot on.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."