[Albion] Aleksandar Mitrovic

seaford

Feb 8, 2007

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Classic mis-direction tactics.

Whilst other clubs may think that this is our preferred target, we'll close on a totally different player next week.

Hope so.

Dembele is on Celtic’s bench tonight in a Championship game. Seems he won’t even be brought on as a sub, his head must be in the wrong place after lil’ old Brighton lifted it’s skirt and flashed it’s knickers.

I hope we are closer on this one than we are to Mitrovic.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
from a Google search.....

Daily Mirror 9th October 2017. https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/goal-shy-brighton-eye-transfer-11315519

Newcastle outcast Aleksandar Mitrovic is a January target for Brighton.

Seagulls boss Chris Hughton sent his scouts to watch Mitrovic in action during Serbia’s 3-2 loss to Austria on Friday.

Toon boss Rafael Benitez ran out of patience with hot-headed Mitrovic after he was hit with a three-match ban for elbowing West Ham midfielder Manuel Lanzini in August.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Hope so.

Dembele is on Celtic’s bench tonight in a Championship game. Seems he won’t even be brought on as a sub, his head must be in the wrong place after lil’ old Brighton lifted it’s skirt and flashed it’s knickers.

I hope we are closer on this one than we are to Mitrovic.

I know which one I’d prefer and it’s not Mitrovic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
As others have said, I reckon this is a smokescreen. Always good to remember the chairman is a pretty handy poker player... :lol:

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Odd that the club are happy to tell Naylor that they have bid.

Either the deal is done, or there is a secret ongoing plan A.
I reckon it's a decoy like others have said. There's a player out there who's gone under the radar, other clubs around us may be concerned we'd strengthen too much and show their interest and before they know it. We've found a gem.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Lol, he’s quality. Upgrade on hemed. Fans favourite too.

Not a smoke screen when naylor confirms interest which he has been spot on since we got promoted.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I’d take Mitrovic, maybe Hemed is off and Murray isn’t get any younger

He’s still only 23 maybe just needs a change of scenery

No doubt we will be linked with quite a few yet though

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Not really fussed about his record for Newcastle where I think he’s come up against a manager who has a downer on him and a system that doesn’t suit him.

For my mind his age and record at previous clubs are good enough for us to look at him.

A forward line of Mitrovic and Lacadia would be an upgrade on Hemed/Murray and Grob/ Baldock.

If we can get the deal done for c£10m then great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Not a smoke screen when naylor confirms interest which he has been spot on since we got promoted.

He quotes his source as a ‘Northern’ one which means it’s not the club. I think Naylor’s taken a chance here with his scattergun approach and his luck might have run out.

Expect him to tow the club line and blame the source when the club deny the link (having signed their real target)!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here